Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Would you take up this invitation?

Wikiposts

Would you take up this invitation?

Old Mar 20th 2011, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would you take up this invitation?

I received this email earlier recommending I spend my cash at a website I've never heard of from a person I don't know - I'll save you the details of the website but thought you might get a kick out of the seductive text:

Glad to me to you.
Come on my dear! I find a nice website for you......They sell many top brand items as Louis Muitton, Bottega eneta, Salvafove fevagamo and so on. More 2011 for New fashions in mens and womans. Shopping on here can get free shipping and GIFT as the payment way is paypal or credit card.

Congratulations and a many hearty handful of hands.

Sounds good, huh?
Old Mar 20th 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Would you take up this invitation?

Originally Posted by Macca67
I received this email earlier recommending I spend my cash at a website I've never heard of from a person I don't know - I'll save you the details of the website but thought you might get a kick out of the seductive text:

Glad to me to you.
Come on my dear! I find a nice website for you......They sell many top brand items as Louis Muitton, Bottega eneta, Salvafove fevagamo and so on. More 2011 for New fashions in mens and womans. Shopping on here can get free shipping and GIFT as the payment way is paypal or credit card.

Sounds good, huh?
Don't you just love it!!! Where do they get the English translations from? It's hilarious. I am sure you you bought all kinds of Louis Muitton etc.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to me to you.

Sounds good, huh?
The email would have been lost forever in my spam folder.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 10:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I am intrigued by the "many hearty handful of hands".
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Louis Muitton dressed a lamb.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Where do they get the English translations from? It's hilarious.
A few years ago I would have guessed that they were using an online translation service like Google translate, but most of those have now improved to the extent that they probably do a better job than that ...
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:50 am
Happy with my lot For now

anne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to allanne55 is a name known to all

Glad to me to you.

Sounds good, huh?
Ha Ha Brightened my lunch break.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
The email would have been lost forever in my spam folder.
It arrived in my work email inbox which is odd given they usually filter it out at source.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I'm seriously thinking of using that on my work email sig line instead of the trusty old "Best regards".
Old Mar 21st 2011, 8:55 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

It totally would make more sense if, after,
it ended with -

....Booyah!

Aaaright?
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:08 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like the looky looky men of the costa Del sol have found email
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Manc
sounds like the looky looky men of the costa Del sol have found email
You could be right. The email was from 'alejandro'.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 10:02 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I feel compelled to make that my signature.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 12:40 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I feel compelled to make that my signature.