Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Worst Band ever, only one please.

Worst Band ever, only one please.

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:13 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worst Band ever, only one please.

Who in your opinion are the worst band ever and why, only one choice please...no lists.

U2 for me without a dought,oooyyy Bonehead you want to give me a message, just say it. Otherwise, let's let music be music and not some crappy political statement of the month. If I want politics I'll pick up a newspaper, when I want music I buy an album. Music first, message second guys, Bono has the worst vocal voice since Sting and thats saying something, I have seen them live and they are absolutey crap musically and prance about the stage as though they are the rolling stones....sorry fellas.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Worst Band ever, only one please.

How difficult is this??????? - my view is any 'manufactured 'crap. Girls Aloud spring to mind, however I'm sure if I wasn't as pissed I could think of some dreadful 80's bands!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 5:56 pm
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Worst Band ever, only one please.

Too numerous but if I was to pick a current one - Kasabian. One day they might get round to writing a decent tune.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 6:06 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

UB40

Shite
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:48 pm
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

Black Lace.

Agado! Need I say more!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of light

Cold Chisel - these *****ers are on every radio station in Australia and to embrace Australia is to embrace "Barnesy"...Never liked em in the 8 years I have been down under...They write heart on sleeve rock ballads for tradie men who like to swagger around their suburban local with the jim beam and coke in their stubby holder and it pis*ses me off.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherro;5970931[B
]Cold Chisel [/B]- these *****ers are on every radio station in Australia and to embrace Australia is to embrace "Barnesy"...Never liked em in the 8 years I have been down under...They write heart on sleeve rock ballads for tradie men who like to swagger around their suburban local with the jim beam and coke in their stubby holder and it pis*ses me off.
Who the **** are cold chisel?
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of light

exactly..well you obviously dont come from a land downunder or you'd be shot.

here you go, dont say i didnt warn you.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=vfDI2Z...eature=related
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Slappers R Us gets my vote

aka Girls Aloud
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:40 am
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Treacle Tart
Black Lace.

Agado! Need I say more!
Bah you party pooper!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Kaja bloody googoo

Terrible hair but they weren't 'too shy, shy' to stop inflicting themselves on us were they?

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
Who in your opinion are the worst band ever and why, only one choice please...no lists.

U2 for me without a dought,oooyyy Bonehead you want to give me a message, just say it. Otherwise, let's let music be music and not some crappy political statement of the month. If I want politics I'll pick up a newspaper, when I want music I buy an album. Music first, message second guys, Bono has the worst vocal voice since Sting and thats saying something, I have seen them live and they are absolutey crap musically and prance about the stage as though they are the rolling stones....sorry fellas.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Kaja bloody googoo

Terrible hair but they weren't 'too shy, shy' to stop inflicting themselves on us were they?

Hey, back off , Limahl was a God!!!!

What about the Goombay Dance Band...utter shite.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:26 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Hey, back off , Limahl was a God!!!!

What about the Goombay Dance Band...utter shite.
I heard that in Woolies at Currambine just a few months ago, wanted to chuck a tin of beans at the speakers
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:43 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I heard that in Woolies at Currambine just a few months ago, wanted to chuck a tin of beans at the speakers
My vote goes to Queen....just could never stick them!

Radio Ga Ga - kill me now!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:37 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busterboy
My vote goes to Queen....just could never stick them!

Radio Ga Ga - kill me now!
WHAT? You do not pray to "St Freddie of the Lycra Trousers"?....here is a woman who is obviously demented....send for the white van

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.