Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Will my CVS pharmacy photos be ok?

Will my CVS pharmacy photos be ok?

Old Jul 15th 2010, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

LindseyAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will my CVS pharmacy photos be ok?

We had passport photos taken at the CVS pharmacy today for our British passports. When I got them home I looked at them and on the back it says kodak Xtra life paper on the back. I looked at the guidelines and it says plain white photographic paper - so I am presuming that these will not be acceptable.
Have anyone else had photos taken and had writing on the back of the paper?
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:10 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my CVS pharmacy photos be ok?

Dd's UK and US passport photos were done at CVS, no problem, that was till I discovered epassportphoto.com and started to do my own.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Dd's UK and US passport photos were done at CVS, no problem, that was till I discovered epassportphoto.com and started to do my own.
Never come across them before - does it really work? I guess you upload the photo and then have to print it on photo paper. Got to do some UK ones soon.......got to be easier than the local post office which had 5 attempts and made me wait 10 minutes eaxch time before they decided the pics were no good.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:07 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

epassport worked great, I used the digi camera and took a load of pictures of Dh for his new passport last year, picked the best one and went with that, it printed up nice on photo paper it gave me a sheet of 6 or 8 with the website logo in one space.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 6:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
epassport worked great, I used the digi camera and took a load of pictures of Dh for his new passport last year, picked the best one and went with that, it printed up nice on photo paper it gave me a sheet of 6 or 8 with the website logo in one space.
Sounds good, might be worth a g0, thanks