Why did I keep it.

Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Stu_67 has a brilliant futureStu_67 has a brilliant futureStu_67 has a brilliant futureStu_67 has a brilliant futureStu_67 has a brilliant futureStu_67 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Why did I keep it.

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I am still waiting for someone to ask me for it.
I was asked for mine a few weeks ago. Our local quack was convinced that I had TB after a weird reaction to a BCG test and sent me for blood tests and an X-ray. When I explained I had an X-ray taken as part of my immigration in 2007, they insisted on seeing it so they could compare it with the one they were about to take.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:18 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did I keep it.

Funny. I found mine yesterday while working on the basement from February 1999 and was wondering the same thing, do I chuck it or frame it?