Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Who is going to the Parade?

Who is going to the Parade?

Old Feb 8th 2016, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who is going to the Parade?

I will be at Union Station at high noon.

National holiday so no excuses.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 6:37 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going to the Parade?

I heard it was cancelled.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 6:57 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I heard it was cancelled.
I thought Cam was giving a demonstration of how to throw toys out of a pram instead.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 7:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
I thought Cam was giving a demonstration of how to throw toys out of a pram instead. ...
No.

Old Feb 8th 2016, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Old Feb 9th 2016, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Guide to the parade

Cost: Free and open to the public

When: Today

10 a.m.: Entertainment begins at Civic Center

Musical performances by:

Funkiphino
3OH!3
Big Head Todd and the Monsters
Noon: Parade kicks off at 17th and Wynkoop streets

1 p.m.: Rally begins at Civic Center

Length of the parade route: 1.3 miles from Union Station to Civic Center along 17th Street and Broadway

Special instructions:

No folding chairs or any seating devices. Items such as backpacks and large bags are discouraged because these are subject to inspection by safety officials. Alcohol and marijuana are prohibited. Spectators are encouraged to arrive early and use light rail and public transportation. Civic Center opens at 5 a.m.
Old Feb 9th 2016, 12:57 pm

A party without alcohol or weed doesn't sound like much of a party.
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pulaski
A party without alcohol or weed doesn't sound like much of a party.
I can think of a few micro breweries very close to the route, will let others comment on the MJ aspect but would not be surprised if there is not a certain essence in the air.

You are welcome to bring your cats, you can not miss me, Pooch will be there and no doubt he will be surrounded by Ladies, sadly not me.
Old Feb 10th 2016, 7:03 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

What a great day that must have been. Colorado blue skies over a million happy people. Quite sad to have missed it.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 1:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
What a great day that must have been. Colorado blue skies over a million happy people. Quite sad to have missed it.

Seems not many missed it took a few photos and then decided I would rather watch than photograph.

Million strong Bronco Nation.

I was the one in the Bronco T Shirt.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

I gave up after this but you can see the Trophy having come home.

I was expecting an open top bus, seems like they pulled in every Fire Engine from the Front Range. A few on each, this was the lead one.