Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

What's your secret tv show obsession?

What's your secret tv show obsession?

Old Mar 21st 2019, 10:27 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your secret tv show obsession?

Originally Posted by Leslie
Hiya Hunny Bunny
Old Mar 21st 2019, 1:15 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
When I was growing up you were still a snot ball in your daddy's testicle sac.
That's ... not how that works

Also, we're still waiting for you to grow up, so effectively did you just call me a sperm? Strange insult, but OK.

Originally Posted by dc koop
The first schools I went until eleven were all Victorian era. The war stopped all further construction of schools until 1945. The playground lavs were pretty gruesome and not very well maintained and on top of that it seemed that many of the kids hadn't yet been fully potty trained. Happy memories !
The primary school I went to was built in 1860, and probably hadn't been upgraded much since the 1960s before I ended up there. It's not a competition.

I will say the bog roll was a bloody disgrace though, like trying to wipe your arse with tracing paper.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 1:31 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing

I will say the bog roll was a bloody disgrace though, like trying to wipe your arse with tracing paper.
IZAL .. it's the shit.

Old Mar 21st 2019, 1:32 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
IZAL .. it's the shit.
Except the one thing it can't do is wipe shit away ...
Old Mar 21st 2019, 1:55 pm

Except the one thing it can't do is wipe shit away ...
Sure.. Pick on it's one tiny failing.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 1:58 pm
I have a comma problem

Sure.. Pick on it's one tiny failing.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:01 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Primary school bog roll Ours was this shiny gloss stuff, one wipe and it'd end up between your shoulder blades.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:04 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Primary school bog roll Ours was this shiny gloss stuff, one wipe and it'd end up between your shoulder blades.
Pretty sure we're all talking about the same stuff. I looked up IZAL after Nutek mentioned it and that's what I remember.

I think the only half decent bog roll I ever used in school was in the 6th form bogs. They were also a great place for a crafty smoke as well because hardly anyone ever used them since they were in a new addition and were kind of out of the way from the normal classrooms.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:08 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure we're all talking about the same stuff. I looked up IZAL after Nutek mentioned it and that's what I remember.

I think the only half decent bog roll I ever used in school was in the 6th form bogs. They were also a great place for a crafty smoke as well because hardly anyone ever used them since they were in a new addition and were kind of out of the way from the normal classrooms.
Sorry to hear that the generation after me (yours!) was subjected to the same horrors.

In Year 12 (year you turn 17) we had a large room we could use at lunch time. If we had a permission note from our parents, we were allowed to smoke in there Mum never knew it, but she signed a note for me
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:09 pm

Ok.. Now this is turning into a smear campaign.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:13 pm
I have a comma problem

Sorry to hear that the generation after me (yours!) was subjected to the same horrors.
For all I know they still are. It feels like crappy toilet paper is as much a part of going to primary school as the ABCs or runny noses.

In Year 12 (year you turn 17) we had a large room we could use at lunch time. If we had a permission note from our parents, we were allowed to smoke in there Mum never knew it, but she signed a note for me
That is remarkably permissive for a school. Quiet as the bogs could be, I only used them rarely. We used to jump over the wall at the far corner of the school grounds into a little lane than ran between our school and the university next door and smoke there. The rest of them got busted when I was off at an open day at a different uni, but I was never officially caught myself. They had to know though, you can't exactly hide the smell of fags, especially on the material our blazers were made out of.

Oh, you.
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:13 pm
Concierge

It wasn't funny Oh ok, it was
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:20 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

IZAL .. it's the shit.
We had Bronco at home -- the same totally unabsorbent shiny stuff. I recall that as kids we used to hijack the TV theme song and sing, "Bronco, Bronco, tear it along the dotted line . . . ."
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:23 pm
Concierge

That is remarkably permissive for a school. Quiet as the bogs could be, I only used them rarely. We used to jump over the wall at the far corner of the school grounds into a little lane than ran between our school and the university next door and smoke there. The rest of them got busted when I was off at an open day at a different uni, but I was never officially caught myself. They had to know though, you can't exactly hide the smell of fags, especially on the material our blazers were made out of.

It was the 70s man. Even the teachers wore 'Make Love Not War' badges. We sang Norwegian Wood in music class and were given a say in the school curriculum.
We caught the bus into the city on Saturday nights to go to Rock Masses at St Georges Cathedral.
We sat around in a big circle in Supreme Court Gardens, playing guitars and singing.
What a time to be alive

Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:25 pm
I have a comma problem

It was the 70s man. Even the teachers wore 'Make Love Not War' badges. We sang Norwegian Wood in music class and were given a say in the school curriculum.
We caught the bus into the city on Saturday nights to go to Rock Masses at St Georges Cathedral.
We sat around in a big circle in Supreme Court Gardens, playing guitars and singing.
What a time to be alive
We smoked dope in the darkroom once, does that count?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.