Wikiposts

What's Quirky?

Old Nov 9th 2011, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Quirky?

Ystrad Mynach, South Wales.

A hefty, hunky young rubgy player is injured in the course of a game and as a result suffers a kind of stroke.

After treatment he recovers, and discovers that he is a completely different person psychologically and of a different sexual orientation....no longer heterosexual, but homosexual.

He has since slimmed down considerably, has lost eight stones in weight, now hates all kinds of sport, no longer fancies his girlfriend, now lives with his boyfriend and is training to be a hairdresser.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar....html#comments
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:13 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad

A hefty, hunky young rubgy player is injured in the course of a game and as a result suffers a kind of stroke.

After treatment he recovers, and discovers that he is a completely different person psychologically and of a different sexual orientation....no longer heterosexual, but homosexual.

He has since slimmed down considerably, has lost eight stones in weight, now hates all kinds of sport, no longer fancies his girlfriend, now lives with his boyfriend and is training to be a hairdresser.

Well, at least he's not the only gay in the village ...
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad

Gay rugby player? What a surprise.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:23 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooooo.....

How much of this is just an opportunity to be the man he always wanted to be? The hairdressing thing makes me think that it is not just a switched brain circuit issue, that is too cultural, something that would develop over time. My guess is, he just reevaluated his life after a close call, and decided his priorities were the wrong way around.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future

Speaking of hairdressers, er, we were honest!! My own hairdresser was out sick the day I turned up for my appointment. They allocated me a different hairdresser. Once she had covered those irritating coloured hairs we won't mention - lol, I asked her to trim my 'fringe'. She looked at me weirdly and said you mean you want the front of all your hair feathered. No, I said, I just want the fringe trimmed. After ten minutes of me holding out I eventually caved in and said 'my bangs'!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, said she now I understand. Thank god my normal hairdresser understands English What the hell 'bangs' have got to do with a fringe goodness only knows. Then I took the plunge and said after you have dried it can you put the straighteners over it. Well, I think I tipped her over the edge I gave in and said 'flat iron'. Honestly........... lol.