Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Whatcha all doing this weekend?

Whatcha all doing this weekend?

Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:10 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whatcha all doing this weekend?

me and family are off to the beach today and then dossing around at home tomorrow and assembling Ikea flat pack.

what you up to?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:31 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whatcha all doing this weekend?

Chillaxin'. Mrs. Ski is hewaded out to a hen night tonight and then flies out to Vegas tomorrow for a week on business, so I'll pretty much have the place to myself. Which means I'll probably plough through that case of wine I bought and watch zombie movies.

As usual.

Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:42 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ridski
Chillaxin'. Mrs. Ski is hewaded out to a hen night tonight and then flies out to Vegas tomorrow for a week on business, so I'll pretty much have the place to myself. Which means I'll probably plough through that case of wine I bought and watch zombie movies.

As usual.

Business, in Vegas, that sounds like one of those 'conference' type thingies methinks!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
Business, in Vegas, that sounds like one of those 'conference' type thingies methinks!
well i got into amsterdam this morning .. and off to portland tomorrow.. and then back to amsterdam on monday.. ........ and then.... home by wednesday!!! oh how i wish i was home in my garden!!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:49 pm
In Orange County, CA.

Originally Posted by Deedee13
well i got into amsterdam this morning .. and off to portland tomorrow.. and then back to amsterdam on monday.. ........ and then.... home by wednesday!!! oh how i wish i was home in my garden!!
Blimey, you must be knackered!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

me and family are off to the beach today and then dossing around at home tomorrow and assembling Ikea flat pack.

what you up to?
This weekend will be spent packing for our flight back to the U.K. which is on Monday. We're only going for 10 days and thus I am only taking what will fit into the bag which I use for backpacking so I don't have to check it in and the other half of course is taking the whole wardrobe with her
Old Jul 26th 2008, 8:51 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

We went into Buckhead today and I have chosen my diamond wedding anniversary pressie from Tiffany....got a while to wait for that tho!!

tomorrow i shall be skyping my mummy in the morning, then in the evening we are off to see Sebastian Bach and Poison - i think i may know 2 whole songs...
Old Jul 26th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

what you up to?
Workin'
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:29 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

chillin...cooking..and chillin some more..
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:41 am
Just Joined

mrcarrot is on a distinguished road

I went to the california great america theme park with work and played on the big roller coasters

mr carrot
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Andy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really niceAndy in FLA is just really nice

Sweating my.. er bottom off here in Kissimmee, Fl, fiddling with my new electric guitar/amp. Almost conquered Three Blind Mice, moving on to 'Free Bird' now
I went on the new Simpsons ride at universal studios the other day and it made me and the misses a bit sick, shan't do it again.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:13 am
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Easy weekend, then Austin-Chicago-Heathrow on Monday.

Finally sold my house last Wednesday. I'm flying 1st Class. Looking forward to that.

alex
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:33 am

Neathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to OH and eldest daughter's return from Texas. OH has only been gone for 4 days, but my 8-year old has been at her grandparents' for a month.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 4:06 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Today - Went to local farmer's market. Bought and planted some heirloom tomatoes. Fitted an auxiliary fan in one of my cars and wired it up. Just about to have a cocktail before dinner ( El Pollo Loco)

Sunday - Not sure yet
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:18 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday - the wife and I worked a few hours (me in the morning and her at night) and played in the sprinkler out in the back garden with the kiddiewinkles. Went to the farmer's market downtown and received 4 free tickets to the local Triple A baseball game on 8/10/08. Got home and found a package in the mailbox from an Ohio bakery (Nickels). In it was an iPod Nano which the wife won in a sweepstakes
Last night, the local ABC/NBC affiliate had a picture of our 2 eldest playing in the back garden in their "You News" segment. Pic was taken last week and sent in by the MIL. Wife also won $2 on a scratch card. Strange day. Today? I'm working again for a few hours then we might go to the zoo here in town which is one of the best in the Land.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.