What Did You Buy???

Old Nov 25th 2011, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light
Default What Did You Buy???

I bought a Playbook reduced to $199 and an 250gb Xbox system for $199 online...wandered into Staples and bought 100 CDS for $5 and some speakers for $19...

Saw long lines at my local Walmart and at 6.30am this morning, there was HEAVY traffic going into my local mall...
Anyone brave the crowds?? and what did you get???
Old Nov 25th 2011, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Did You Buy???

I stayed at home and bought myself some peace and quiet.

For a while...
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

hear hear HTS, I did exactly the same, a long lie in followed by a cooked breakfast is so much nicer than being grappled by strangers in stupid cold temps any day.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:23 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at work, but you wouldn't get me anywhere near any of the major stores today.

My wife is off today, so she's been pre-buying cyber-monday stuff on newegg.com.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:23 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
I stayed at home and bought myself some peace and quiet.

For a while...
Me too, I did have a look thought the Amazon lightening deals, nothing I want yet. So I'm waiting and have a load of things sitting the in the cart.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

I bought a wireless printer at Staples about an hour ago, saved $100, store was just about empty.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

CherryPi is an unknown quantity at this point

Cat food and decaf tea bags lol

I do want to get a 6.5ft Christmas tree they have at Target for $30 though. It is pretty quiet over there, didn't even have to queue at the register!
Old Nov 25th 2011, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

We got to Sports Authority at a few minutes to 5 am. They opened at 5 and were giving discount coupons to the first 80 customers. It looked like there were more than 80 people in line, but we made it and got discount coupons ($20 off)! We bought 2 pairs of trainers (buy1, 50% of the second), a Redskin's football jersey regular price $100 for $6 (heavily discounted because it was an ex-Redskins's jersey) and a baseball cap regular price $25 for $16; plus our $20 off.

We went to get a cup of coffee then back home and back to sleep! Not bad for an hour's work.
Old Nov 25th 2011, 11:14 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Big fluck off snowblower.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Kohl's at about 9.0am and got a suitcase. The old ones are getting a bit worse for wear. The checkout line wasn't too bad. Then went for breakfast and the restaurant was very quiet.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing - I avoid stores on Black Friday. Instead I got to sleep late and then took my grand-children to "The Muppets" movie. Much more fun than shopping!
Old Nov 26th 2011, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

A tub of hummus at Costco and a pack of 3M command strips at Target. Was in and out of each store in 5 minutes.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 12:47 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Well the newly 3 year old was promised ice skating so while they did that, I braved the shops. Got PJs in Victoria Secret, some stuff in Hollister and some jeans from Macy's. Got a bargain watch and blender on Amazon. Also got elbowed in baby belly 3 times and 2 people refusing to let me sit down in Starbucks.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 12:26 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

bought an infrared turkey cooker by charbroil for $80.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:39 pm
Too young for BE

KetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant futureKetteringEnglandRocks2005 has a brilliant future

I just stayed home and went for a long walk with my dad.
You would never catch me at any shop or mall at 6:30 AM on Black Friday. The shopping mall and stores like Wal Mart are just mad houses and those places are just best to be avoided.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.