Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Well that solved that problem.

Wikiposts

Well that solved that problem.

Old Apr 19th 2017, 1:06 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well that solved that problem.

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide.

Who saw that coming?
Old Apr 19th 2017, 1:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well that solved that problem.

Indeed...quite big noose locally.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 1:55 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Kraft must be so ticked off that he did it on the day that the team make their Super Bowl winners visit to the White House! Hernandez is going to be the only topic that the reporters will want to talk about.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 2:07 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Indeed...quite big noose locally.
Now that was a pun
Old Apr 19th 2017, 2:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a bit odd. I saw the headline and thought 'Didn't I read that he'd been found not guilty in the latest case?' Maybe he misunderstood the verdict??? Oh well, cf=0. WGAF thread really.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 2:20 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Seems a bit odd. I saw the headline and thought 'Didn't I read that he'd been found not guilty in the latest case?' Maybe he misunderstood the verdict??? Oh well, cf=0. WGAF thread really. ....
Well it was odd, I think, that he was found not guilty, and only yesterday the question was whether he had a platform to launch any sort of appeal that was likely to succeed against his first murder conviction, so the timing of his suicide was odd. That said, his first conviction was pretty cut and dried, for a murder that was a cold-blooded execution for no substantive reason.

I am inclined to agree with your WGAF sentiment though.

Last edited by Pulaski; Apr 19th 2017 at 2:29 am.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 2:28 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a bit odd. I saw the headline and thought 'Didn't I read that he'd been found not guilty in the latest case?' Maybe he misunderstood the verdict??? Oh well, cf=0. WGAF thread really.
He was already serving a life sentence with no parole in a prior murder case.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 4:11 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

As mentioned, guilty for a prior murder. This was a case for a double murder the year prior.

He was hoping a not guilty verdict here would give him a chance for a new trial in the other case, but that wasn't likely to happen as this case wasn't brought up in the other case where he was found guilty.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Kraft must be so ticked off that he did it on the day that the team make their Super Bowl winners visit to the White House! Hernandez is going to be the only topic that the reporters will want to talk about.
The day of his suicide may not have been coincidental.

Hernandez was also facing trial in Florida for the shooting of a witness to the shooting for which Hernandez was just acquitted. Really, the prospect of him ever being released was basically zero.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 6:02 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Interesting background articles in Sports Illustrated today:

Aaron Hernandez’s Death: What We’re Left to Ask | The MMQB with Peter King