Voltage converters

Old Feb 7th 2018, 9:30 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voltage converters

So they are suitable, you missed out a comma, and the issue is one of nomeclature or semantics, basically all an irrelevance to an IEEE member but admittedly an insurmountable hurdle to a member of the plebeans/political reactionaries from an american backwater.
Old Feb 7th 2018, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
...basically all an irrelevance to an IEEE member
Unless he's driving highly reactive loads of course.
Old Feb 7th 2018, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Amy288 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OldJuddian
something like this (get the one for the wattage you need)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MXW85A

I have always used Power Bright, both in UK and here. I'm sure similar designs work as well.
Thanks for the suggestion I will check this out!
Old Feb 7th 2018, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Amy288 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excpomea
Eventually you will give up, drink the Koolaid and just buy new 110v devices.
I already have on some things I was adamant I wouldn't because I got sick of having to take an adapter everywhere! I'm trying to hold out for the rest tho! At least for now anyway
Old Feb 8th 2018, 12:10 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
So they are suitable, you missed out a comma, and the issue is one of nomeclature or semantics, basically all an irrelevance to an IEEE member .....
Which was exactly why I specifically said "for home use". You chose to take the discussion off the rails and in to the realms of electrical engineers and industrial applications, which has sweet FA to do with the OP who wants to use her curling tongs!
Old Feb 8th 2018, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

OldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond reputeOldJuddian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by excpomea
Eventually you will give up, drink the Koolaid and just buy new 110v devices.
Yes. Consider it a transition period. Best to go native. Down to one item, and waiting for that to fail.