Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Wikiposts

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:34 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I was in Ann Summers about a month ago. Their lingerie isn't that nice, mostly cheap scratchy nylon...
I agree, I've quite a bit of stuff from them, it was all cheap, poorly made crap, I much prefer Victoria Secret. I buy all my bras from VS (they fit me well, like no other brand I've tried ) & all have lasted a long time, definitely got my moneys worth, but then again, I do get lots of free stuff too, so can't complain really!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:47 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I agree, I've quite a bit of stuff from them, it was all cheap, poorly made crap, I much prefer Victoria Secret. I buy all my bras from VS (they fit me well, like no other brand I've tried ) & all have lasted a long time, definitely got my moneys worth, but then again, I do get lots of free stuff too, so can't complain really!

I also agree, the lingerie is crap in Ann Summers, you only have to look at it to realize this no need to try it.. but you can get good toys, massage oils, naughty books, etc..
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:52 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by britvic
We watched it together, he liked the Birds and I liked little Justin, he dresses like a Brit, nice short hair cut, blimey even our Robbie was in the audience so we both got what we wanted.
and then went to bed and had dirty sex pretending you were with other partners. Oh I forgot he's a matelot....probably both dreaming of Robbie and Justin then.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:53 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
I also agree, the lingerie is crap in Ann Summers, you only have to look at it to realize this no need to try it.. but you can get good toys, massage oils, naughty books, etc..
I did buy some of their massage oils (one called Banana Dick Lick!). We also got a naughty book from there, I was not impressed at all, the book is raunchy & all that, but that's not what I wanted, I've already got a sexy husband! I actually ordered a cocktail book from them, but they didn't have any left in stock, so they sent me some fantasy book as a replacement, the bastards. I could understand if it was something similar, but it wasn't even close!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:08 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

There's nothing like a string vest and Nora Batty stockings.

There's no way I'm going into this one.....
Old Dec 6th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

marriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you like the VS panties, I'd wait until about the second week or so of the Semi Annual sale and all the panties will go down to about $2.99 even the panties (if you have a large VS near you) that are like $85
Old Dec 6th 2006, 8:45 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by marriedtothemod
Well if you like the VS panties, I'd wait until about the second week or so of the Semi Annual sale and all the panties will go down to about $2.99 even the panties (if you have a large VS near you) that are like $85
Thanx for the tip, I usually only buy their bras, if they are giving the knickers away (like they do with the VS credit card coupon book) then I get them. Otherwise I buy my knickers from Old Navy, VS knickers are usually so expensive & I refuse to pay a lot of money for a pair of knickers!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:19 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the tip, I usually only buy their bras,

I thought your's were so big you'd be buying army surplus
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:39 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Originally Posted by marriedtothemod

When the panties go down, that's when the men go shopping for their wives!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

marriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond reputemarriedtothemod has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the tip, I usually only buy their bras, if they are giving the knickers away (like they do with the VS credit card coupon book) then I get them. Otherwise I buy my knickers from Old Navy, VS knickers are usually so expensive & I refuse to pay a lot of money for a pair of knickers!
Oh I completely agree, that's why I'm going to be stocking up in January *lol*
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mallory
Men are the easiest to sell to because they come in with the dear in the head light look and are willing to take anything that you tell them is good...poor things they never see what's coming
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:46 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
Do you really mean to phrase the statement as you have?

Because when my wifes go down she's after jewellery
Old Dec 6th 2006, 10:55 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Originally Posted by Thydney
Do you really mean to phrase the statement as you have?

Because when my wifes go down she's after jewellery

yep, that's the phrasing I meant. when the "panties go down" it attracts male customers.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:28 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
it's all a load of crap, expensive, poorly made rubbish...looks crap too...and the models are a bunch of mingers as well.
Totally agree over priced crap.
From a womans point of view and sorry Party Star the Bra's are for me awful they are all underwired which I hate, except the new flippen thinggie bra that Leonardos De Caprios's ex shag, whats here name Giselle Bouchen or something like that wears on the commercial, anyway its supposed to be flexible thats a laugh I bought one no good took it back got another different size so uncomfortable had to get the OH to bring me another Bra to work lol as it was killing me
Then I bought a Mascara $13 dried out, and the lippie broke in half

Victoria's Secret is out it's CRAP.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Totally agree over priced crap.
From a womans point of view and sorry Party Star the Bra's are for me awful they are all underwired which I hate, except the new flippen thinggie bra that Leonardos De Caprios's ex shag, whats here name Giselle Bouchen or something like that wears on the commercial, anyway its supposed to be flexible thats a laugh I bought one no good took it back got another different size so uncomfortable had to get the OH to bring me another Bra to work lol as it was killing me
Then I bought a Mascara $13 dried out, and the lippie broke in half

Victoria's Secret is out it's CRAP.
I find the unwired one good-one of the few you can get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.