Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

UK/US Tax Treaty - Lump Sum Death Benefits

UK/US Tax Treaty - Lump Sum Death Benefits

Old Mar 23rd 2021, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK/US Tax Treaty - Lump Sum Death Benefits

You guys are awesome and I thank you so very much for the kind words and the advice/help. I am going to contact Pete and see if he can help me and if not, maybe he can point me in the direction of someone else. So much to deal with and has been a brutal lesson in making sure that you have everything planned out as you don't know what is around the corner. I have never felt more alone, ever and the Covid issue has just made it almost unbearable with family not being able to come over and vice versa but it is what it is I guess.

Thank you all again.
Old Mar 23rd 2021, 12:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK/US Tax Treaty - Lump Sum Death Benefits

Originally Posted by Brat1
You guys are awesome and I thank you so very much for the kind words and the advice/help. I am going to contact Pete and see if he can help me and if not, maybe he can point me in the direction of someone else. So much to deal with and has been a brutal lesson in making sure that you have everything planned out as you don't know what is around the corner. I have never felt more alone, ever and the Covid issue has just made it almost unbearable with family not being able to come over and vice versa but it is what it is I guess.

Thank you all again.
I'm so glad these guys could point you into the direction of much needed help.
One day at a time honey, you're getting there x