Wikiposts

The UK pop charts

Old Dec 21st 2010, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The UK pop charts

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
It'll be interesting getting that idea past the singer, that's for sure. Not much going on musically, so we could learn it quickly

Luckily we don't play "Sweet Home". I absolutely refuse to play that song and those of its ilk
Do you guys play "Permafrost" by Magazine?
Old Dec 21st 2010, 3:05 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Do you guys play "Permafrost" by Magazine?
No, we don't.

(I don't know that one)
Old Mar 28th 2011, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Do-dah and his Gang are back at it again:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cd5...inal-stretched

Schoolboy humour that is not safe for work or to be watched by fans of the royal family. You will be offended.

Can you still be hanged for treason? He's def pushing it a bit.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:25 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimberHut

Schoolboy humour that is not safe for work or to be watched by fans of the royal family. You will be offended.

That one gets stuck in your head rightly, doesn't it? I have to admit I ended up getting into his stuff after you posted the first link

But I'm a bit immature that way . . .
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Just what I need to go around saying, if only my life wasn't full of reasons to say it.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good find, they are very catchy tunes, remind me of this one from my youth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmLg9DJwP0
Old Mar 28th 2011, 4:02 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark
That was a good find, they are very catchy tunes, remind me of this one from my youth.
They get stuck in my head all day long, I've become rather addicted to them. Lots of catchy and sometimes slightly rude tunes at www.rathergood.com as well
Old Mar 28th 2011, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hopeful_Mark
Do you have the album it was originally on? (Oi Oi That's Yer Lot)

I preferred the Punk side myself but there were a couple of ok tracks on the Drunk side.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the album it was originally on? (Oi Oi That's Yer Lot)

I preferred the Punk side myself but there were a couple of ok tracks on the Drunk side.
No I don't have that album, I seem to recall some Oi bands Peter and the test tube babies, Angela Rippons bum, not something I was really into but there were some great tracks about.