British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Tunnocks tea cakes (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/tunnocks-tea-cakes-695484/)

lisa67 Dec 2nd 2010 1:19 am

Tunnocks tea cakes

I seem to remember someone asking about buying these...they have them in World Market at the moment :thumbsup:

MsElui Dec 2nd 2010 1:29 am

Re: Tunnocks tea cakes

im off to try and get some advent calendars as i forgot them last week (bad mummy) so i hope that i find some of these there too! :)

lisa67 Dec 2nd 2010 1:44 am

Originally Posted by MsElui (Post 9015969)
im off to try and get some advent calendars as i forgot them last week (bad mummy) so i hope that i find some of these there too! :)

yep..they had them at my WM so you should be ok :)

tonrob Dec 2nd 2010 1:55 am

Originally Posted by lisa67 (Post 9015951)
I seem to remember someone asking about buying these...they have them in World Market at the moment :thumbsup:

Oh yes they do! They also have really big Toblerones. Just thought I'd say...

Derrygal Dec 2nd 2010 2:08 am

Wow - I'll be in there this weekend - let's hope there's some left!! I love World Market - could spend a fortune there - probably will closer to Christmas!

chartreuse Dec 2nd 2010 2:51 am

They also have Tunnocks Caramel Wafers. Plain chocolate, as well as milk.

MsElui Dec 2nd 2010 2:57 am

Originally Posted by chartreuse (Post 9016089)

Originally Posted by tonrob (Post 9016018)
Oh yes they do! They also have really big Toblerones. Just thought I'd say...

oh crap - thats my spending money all gone then lol!

Bluegrass Lass Dec 2nd 2010 3:29 am

Originally Posted by chartreuse (Post 9016089)

We purchased the dark chocolate ones. I don't mind them, but I prefer something with a bit more crunch to it.

sambapink Dec 2nd 2010 3:37 am

For some reason I always forget to go to World Market.. I feel a little trip coming on to stock up for christmas!

alan280170 Dec 2nd 2010 4:55 am

HEB at Market Square in The Woodlands, proper bacon at Fiesta supermarkets downtown.;)

lisa67 Dec 2nd 2010 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by alan280170 (Post 9016267)
HEB at Market Square in The Woodlands, proper bacon at Fiesta supermarkets downtown.;)

Proper bacon in Fiesta ..... wow where? fresh, pre packed, frozen...?? Spill the beans please as I'm going to my local Fiesta later today :)

alan280170 Dec 2nd 2010 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by lisa67 (Post 9016875)
Proper bacon in Fiesta ..... wow where? fresh, pre packed, frozen...?? Spill the beans please as I'm going to my local Fiesta later today :)

Search on the web www.fiestamart.com, there are two on I45 just inside the Sam Houston Parkway.

In the frozen section.:rofl:

chartreuse Dec 2nd 2010 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by alan280170 (Post 9016916)
Search on the web www.fiestamart.com, there are two on I45 just inside the Sam Houston Parkway.

In the frozen section.:rofl:

Dang, it's a different Fiesta to what we have round our way. Ours are basically a Hispanic oriented Thriftway or Lowes (grocery Lowes, not DIY Lowes). And here was me, hoping for some bacon. :(

fsm Dec 2nd 2010 4:18 pm

I have already inhaled a couple of boxes :)

lisa67 Dec 2nd 2010 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by chartreuse (Post 9016920)
Dang, it's a different Fiesta to what we have round our way. Ours are basically a Hispanic oriented Thriftway or Lowes (grocery Lowes, not DIY Lowes). And here was me, hoping for some bacon. :(

Yes, that's the Fiestas we have near me too, so no bacon :-(