Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Trying not to be too excited

Wikiposts

Trying not to be too excited

Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

LadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud of
Red face Trying not to be too excited

Hi All

Just a small update on my case....Numerous times I have gone to USCIS to find out my status is still pending after 23months and counting. The last 3 times I have been into USCIS after arguing with them that my fingerprints expired several months ago and me whining an complaining,they finally got a supervisor to talk to me an he stated that the practice (for my local office)now if an applicant is pending due to name check they will NOT reschedule your biometrics until the name check is cleared since they dont want un-un-necessary visits. Well "IF" this is all true but you never know with USCIS you can imagine the surprise when opening my mail that there is a biometrics appointment for Jan 9th. I will keep you posted on anymore news after my appointment. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying not to be too excited

Originally Posted by LadyKat1974
Hi All

Just a small update on my case....Numerous times I have gone to USCIS to find out my status is still pending after 23months and counting. The last 3 times I have been into USCIS after arguing with them that my fingerprints expired several months ago and me whining an complaining,they finally got a supervisor to talk to me an he stated that the practice (for my local office)now if an applicant is pending due to name check they will NOT reschedule your biometrics until the name check is cleared since they dont want un-un-necessary visits. Well "IF" this is all true but you never know with USCIS you can imagine the surprise when opening my mail that there is a biometrics appointment for Jan 9th. I will keep you posted on anymore news after my appointment. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Your time is getting close ..good luck ...
Old Dec 26th 2007, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

LadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud of

Thank You Ray,

It is very hard not to get to excited as we all know USCIS isnt the most user friendly facility. I have decided not to tell my family back home as I don't wanna get their hopes up...especially my grandmother who has been in failing health for sometime now. 2 wks to go....I can see me counting down..lol
Old Dec 26th 2007, 3:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LadyKat1974
Thank You Ray,

It is very hard not to get to excited as we all know USCIS isnt the most user friendly facility. I have decided not to tell my family back home as I don't wanna get their hopes up...especially my grandmother who has been in failing health for sometime now. 2 wks to go....I can see me counting down..lol
Thats best .... just wait for the white envelope to pop thru the door ..then scream...