Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Top Gear "people carrier convertible"

Top Gear "people carrier convertible"

Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Top Gear "people carrier convertible"

Did anybody else see this episode which was shown on BBCA last night? I hadn't seen it before but man, it's hilarious. The bit in the car wash was the best I thought. Definitely the funniest one I've seen yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOIrE...eature=related
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:28 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Top Gear "people carrier convertible"

Yes, very funny.

I love BBCA just for top gear, even though jerremy is a loveable twat of a man.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:52 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

They showed that one months ago. I wish BBCA would show new ones instead of constantly rerunning them.

Plus, they cut out around 10-15 minutes of the show to add commercials to it. You are better off watching them online so you don't miss anything. Very frustrating.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:38 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
They showed that one months ago. I wish BBCA would show new ones instead of constantly rerunning them.

Plus, they cut out around 10-15 minutes of the show to add commercials to it. You are better off watching them online so you don't miss anything. Very frustrating.
Did you see this weeks with the Veyron? It has an air brake like a bloody fighter jet.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Top Gear "people carrier convertible"

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
Yes, very funny.

I love BBCA just for top gear, even though jerremy is a loveable twat of a man.
Agreed. And yes, I wish they'd stop repeating the episodes over and over. The guy that took over the head of BBCA a couple of years ago was supposed to be trying to change the look, bringing on better quality programming like Waking the Dead, Touching Evil & Sea of Souls (CSI doesn't even get a look in on them in my book). They did that for a year or so, what's happened to them since? It's mostly crap stuff except for the odd good 'un in there now and then.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:53 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

They show a new one each week.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Driving to work this morning and saw a car with a Mass license plate that simply said "STIG".

Old Nov 28th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute

It's the best show!

My favorites are the one where they turn normal cars into limos - really limos and the episode when they turn cars into boats.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:44 am
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobbes79
Driving to work this morning and saw a car with a Mass license plate that simply said "STIG".
"Some say......his gonads have their own gravitational field"
Attached Thumbnails Top Gear "people carrier convertible"-thestig.jpg  
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit3964
Did anybody else see this episode which was shown on BBCA last night? I hadn't seen it before but man, it's hilarious. The bit in the car wash was the best I thought. Definitely the funniest one I've seen yet

Thats an old one
Old Nov 29th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit3964

That was hilarious
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:36 pm
Pleasant Pheasant Plucker

Dan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant future

http://hessmo.com/Hessmo/TG_Season_12.html
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:49 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, it was nice to watch last nights UK episode last night

(my UK contact got his ar$e into gear and had it ready by 8pm EST)
Old Dec 6th 2008, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

alanlangstone is an unknown quantity at this point

Top Gear is on permanent record on the DV box.

One of the funniest episodes was a feature episode when they had to buy a car for the price of 2 weeks rental and drive from Floride to New Orleans.

They didn't quite understand the reaction that they would recieve in Alabama.

Oh boy, things are a bit different in the south!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 4:12 pm
Pleasant Pheasant Plucker

Dan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant futureDan B has a brilliant future

^^^ That was a set up, apparently.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.