British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   toilet, bathroom, restroom........ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/toilet-bathroom-restroom-531117/)

melody32 Apr 23rd 2008 10:12 am

Re: toilet, bathroom, restroom........

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP (Post 6245917)
WC is more European than American. Americans tend not to use the term at all.

i instantly knew there was an expat (or spouse of one) who held my previous job because when the ladies told me where the restroom was, they called it the WC ("it's such a quaint term we had to keep it" *Rolls eyes*)

meauxna Apr 23rd 2008 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by melody32 (Post 6252764)
i instantly knew there was an expat (or spouse of one) who held my previous job because when the ladies told me where the restroom was, they called it the WC ("it's such a quaint term we had to keep it" *Rolls eyes*)

See, there's just no pleasing you people. :p

RoadWarriorFromLP Apr 23rd 2008 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by melody32 (Post 6252764)

I suppose that you could have told them to piss off. (But they probably didn't learn that one.)

melody32 Apr 24th 2008 12:57 am

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP (Post 6254691)
I suppose that you could have told them to piss off. (But they probably didn't learn that one.)

really confused them after i asked "are you taking a piss"...

don't usually go towards potty humor but i couldn't resist.

i'm not going to go to heaven am i? *chuckle*

GoldFinger Apr 27th 2008 5:35 am

Originally Posted by saveme (Post 6251926)
Afew years ago, I remember seeing a list of the different kinds of '#2' one could experience. I'd love to see the complete list if anybody has it. I remember a couple, viz:

the 'breezeblock' - the one that killed Elvis.

the 'right now' - you'd better be within 9 seconds of a toilet - usually has its head out before you get your pants down.

'the extra 'aromatic' - always happens at someone else's house and won't flush away either.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh please - someone - post the rest of the list

saveme Apr 27th 2008 10:07 am

Originally Posted by GoldFinger (Post 6270676)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh please - someone - post the rest of the list

Might have known I'd find it on Google although slightly different version to the one I remember.

The Poo List - Different Kinds of Shit

The Ghost Poo: The kind where you feel poo come out, see poo on the toilet paper, but there's no poo in the bowl.

The Clean poo - The kind where you feel poo come out, see poo in the bowl, but theres no poo on the toilet paper.

The Wet Poo- You wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't ruin them with those dreadful
skid marks.

The Wet Cheeks Poo- That's the kind that comes out of your butt so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water, or splash-back.

The Second Wave Poo- This poo happens when you think you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to poo some more.

The Brain Haemorrhage-through-your-nose Poo- You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.

The Lincoln Log Log- The kind of poo that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.

The Power Dump Poo- The kind that comes out so fast, you've barely got your pants down and you're done.

The Liquid Plumber Poo- This kind of poo is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Poo.

The Spinal Tap Poo- The kind of poo that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.

The 'I-think-I'm-turning-into-a-bunny' Poo- When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splishy sounds when they hit the water.

The 'What-the-hell-died-in-here' Poo- Also sometimes referred to as The Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odour. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as they run out a-gagging and a-gasping for air.

The 'I-just-know-there's-a-turd-still-dangling-there' Poo-Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop.

EnglishTeaDuck May 2nd 2008 4:02 am

oh dear.....rofl......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

shazza777 May 2nd 2008 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by saveme (Post 6271491)
Might have known I'd find it on Google although slightly different version to the one I remember.

The Poo List - Different Kinds of Shit

The Ghost Poo: The kind where you feel poo come out, see poo on the toilet paper, but there's no poo in the bowl.

The Clean poo - The kind where you feel poo come out, see poo in the bowl, but theres no poo on the toilet paper.

The Wet Poo- You wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't ruin them with those dreadful
skid marks.

The Wet Cheeks Poo- That's the kind that comes out of your butt so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water, or splash-back.

The Second Wave Poo- This poo happens when you think you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to poo some more.

The Brain Haemorrhage-through-your-nose Poo- You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.

The Lincoln Log Log- The kind of poo that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.

The Power Dump Poo- The kind that comes out so fast, you've barely got your pants down and you're done.

The Liquid Plumber Poo- This kind of poo is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Poo.

The Spinal Tap Poo- The kind of poo that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.

The 'I-think-I'm-turning-into-a-bunny' Poo- When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splishy sounds when they hit the water.

The 'What-the-hell-died-in-here' Poo- Also sometimes referred to as The Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odour. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as they run out a-gagging and a-gasping for air.

The 'I-just-know-there's-a-turd-still-dangling-there' Poo-Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop.

You know who we need here?

Dr Gillian from the tv "You Are What You Eat".