Toddlers

Old Jul 25th 2016, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toddlers

I love every minute of being able to spend time with my kids. I do work from the office a couple days a week so I do get a break. My wife on the other hand has a hard time not getting much downtime being a stay at home mom. I feel so blessed being able to have the choice.
I wish you all the best, I hope US slowly comes around to valuing family time like the Nordic countries do.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute

My little bundle of energy has spent the day alternating between wanting to play outside and wanting to be nekkid. I suspect what she actually wants is to be nekkid outside but the last time I let her play in the buff someone complained to the HOA and we got a pissy email so I've been helping her put her clothes on and off all day as we move between inside and outside
Old Jul 25th 2016, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love HOAs! Ours sent us a letter once because our grass 'exceeded regulation length'. The president showed up on our doorstep just after we moved in, I assumed it was to welcome us but actually he just wanted to ask what visa we were on and make sure we weren't here illegally. He stood on the doorstep taking notes!
Old Jul 26th 2016, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

You should complain to the HOA about pedophiles in your neighbourhood ogling your naked child.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BubbleChog
My little bundle of energy has spent the day alternating between wanting to play outside and wanting to be nekkid. I suspect what she actually wants is to be nekkid outside but the last time I let her play in the buff someone complained to the HOA and we got a pissy email so I've been helping her put her clothes on and off all day as we move between inside and outside
I think we've finally convinced young sir that pants are required when you play out front or when we have guests.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Teckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
California has now mandated 3 state sick days that can be used for care of a sick child
I agree that is a huge help, but with a kid in daycare 3 days are quickly spent! Fortunately for us, we are not financially pressured by days out sick, but my spouse's employer has a demerit policy for sick days (even with a doctor's note) where 7 demerits result in termination. Apparently no demerits are earned for the 3 California sick days as long as a doctor's note is provided, but the whole policy is still quite stressful, especially if you are a diligent employee. Fortunately my employer is very flexible, but I always feel bad too that one flexible employer should have to bear all the brunt. Oh well...
Old Jul 26th 2016, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Teckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond reputeTeckelspass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrken30
I love every minute of being able to spend time with my kids. I do work from the office a couple days a week so I do get a break. My wife on the other hand has a hard time not getting much downtime being a stay at home mom. I feel so blessed being able to have the choice.
I wish you all the best, I hope US slowly comes around to valuing family time like the Nordic countries do.
Thanks, at least she is over it now and life has returned to normal....until the next virus strikes 😜
Old Jul 26th 2016, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
I hope it does pass, and good luck with that! It was a huge problem for my wife and me, years ago. In the end I quit work when our one-and-only was six and became a house-husband for the next five years. It turned out to be the greatest job I've ever had, and I loved every minute of it. Mind you, there were a few domestic squabbles about the quality of the housework during that time. My wife took a while to recognise that I was simply more efficient than she had been, and that half an hour a day was plenty time enough to keep a clean house. Ah well...
Good for you and thanks for the good wishes! While neither of us would like to give up our career and just muddle along with sick days the best we can ( hey, we've made it over 2.5 hrs so far!), I completely understand why people do what you did. Not only due to the illnesses but also the precious time you get to spend. When not working, we maximize the time!
Old Jul 26th 2016, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Next saga of having a boy. He has now found out about spitting, guns and the need to shoot people. I think he may start getting into fights at school. He is 3!!
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
I think we've finally convinced young sir that pants are required when you play out front or when we have guests.
How old is he? SmallChog tried a repeat of the stripping naked in the (same) hotel when we were there a couple of weeks back. At least this time she didn't run away and wee on the floor
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BubbleChog
How old is he? SmallChog tried a repeat of the stripping naked in the (same) hotel when we were there a couple of weeks back. At least this time she didn't run away and wee on the floor
I hope he is under 5. Please come back and say he's 12.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mrken30
I hope he is under 5. Please come back and say he's 12.
Please do not say he's 12
Old Jul 29th 2016, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice little bedtime story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08X...ature=youtu.be
Old Jul 29th 2016, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

If you're doing Go the **** to sleep it needs to be

or the Morgan Freeman one
Old Aug 15th 2016, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Our friends introduced SmallChog to the Little Einsteins while they were babysitting over the weekend. Today I have decided I hate the Little Einsteins even more than Elmo.

#ElmoIsEvil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.