Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

There's Another Family in Our Apartment

There's Another Family in Our Apartment

Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:05 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There's Another Family in Our Apartment

Originally Posted by Rete
Was the cat wearing a hat that matches? Or just a lamp shade?
Neither one.........................this time.............
Old Apr 13th 2010, 2:55 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

haha, But I do, my neighbour come's round with her 2 sons.
I unload and start sorting my laundry, and I find their stuff, mainly socks and pullovers, shirts! but her stuff as well! they just shed clothing, and me with twins, I just do mad dashes about picking up stuff, so it's only on sorting, I notice, and I faithfully returned it for a year! I am 18 months in and I have started just binning it (well into my goodwill pile) and the source is drying up?? I wonder? I am a mug
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

I swear there is and I want to know who they are because I want to claim them as dependents on my income tax return.

I know this because we are only two people and I am presently doing 5 loads of laundry with another one sitting in the basket waiting to be done. The major problem is that this family does not pick up their laundry and the closets and drawers are filled to overflowing and yet they keep adding to the laundry? What does this other family do? Wear the clothes once and run out and buy more?
Hmmm!

Maybe the 'major problem' is you spend far too much time on the internet and watching daytime shows like 'Judge Judy' and 'The Bold and the Beautiful' instead of doing the housework, and consequently have to concoct ridiculous stories like this?

Don't try to kid a kidder, Lady
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Macca67
Hmmm!

Maybe the 'major problem' is you spend far too much time on the internet and watching daytime shows like 'Judge Judy' and 'The Bold and the Beautiful' instead of doing the housework, and consequently have to concoct ridiculous stories like this?

Don't try to kid a kidder, Lady
LOL ... bit hard to watch daytime soaps when you are chained to your desk in a law firm 7 hours a day
Old Apr 13th 2010, 5:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Someone ties a knot in the hair dryer cord every bloody morning after hubby's used it...just to annoy me. Hubby swears it's not him and there's only him and me here.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

i have mysterious tenants too, I keep finding kids toys on my bed when i get home from work.....i dont have any kids yet. and its not a nice surprise to collapse on your bed and get stuck by knex.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PepsiChic
i have mysterious tenants too, I keep finding kids toys on my bed when i get home from work.....i dont have any kids yet. and its not a nice surprise to collapse on your bed and get stuck by knex.
How long now?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
How long now?
due july 12th - so not long to go, at 7 months now.

It makes me wonder how an elephant would feel, being pregnant for so long....9 months already seems far too long!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 12:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PepsiChic
due july 12th - so not long to go, at 7 months now.

It makes me wonder how an elephant would feel, being pregnant for so long....9 months already seems far too long!
LOL I have a daughter who would commiserate with you. She's due June 20th and is way over being pregnant at this point.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL I have a daughter who would commiserate with you. She's due June 20th and is way over being pregnant at this point.
well i was told (when i first found out)) that all the horrible symptoms like the sickness would go away. nope, it got worse and they even put me on meds for it!!! now my tailbone feels like its being crushed daily so back to the doctors coz i cant sit down!