Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Thats a really great accent - Response

Thats a really great accent - Response

Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:05 pm
\o/

OiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud ofOiOi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thats a really great accent - Response

Originally Posted by Ridski
You know you can edit your previous posts, right?

Actually to be fair the web site does appear to be on the blink lately. Maybe it was unintentional?

Last edited by OiOi; Aug 20th 2008 at 9:19 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

maddogcharlie is a jewel in the roughmaddogcharlie is a jewel in the roughmaddogcharlie is a jewel in the roughmaddogcharlie is a jewel in the roughmaddogcharlie is a jewel in the rough

Seems appropriate after the parrot reference, you had me thinking hard for a good nine minutes there linakemp thought I was missing an episode of red dwarf or something
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:20 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

If she is cute:
"Thanks, thats really nice of you to say so.
Incidentally, is there any English in you?"
No?
"Would you like to have some?"

If she is a wolverine:
"Thanks, thats really nice of you to say so."
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xebedee
If she is cute:
"Thanks, thats really nice of you to say so.
Incidentally, is there any English in you?"
No?
"Would you like to have some?"

If she is a wolverine:
"Thanks, thats really nice of you to say so."
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OiOi
Actually to be fair the web site does appear to be on the blink lately. Maybe it was unintentional?
actually it was my brain on the blink .....apologies
Old Aug 24th 2008, 3:08 am
Pompey Boy

gazzpfc will become famous soon enough

'Thanks I was born with it, thank fook I could have been born with yours'
Old Aug 24th 2008, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RJHayes000
3) In answer to a co-worker who asked me to say something "In English" -

"Let me remind you, Christopher, that I am not here solely for your amusement. Perhaps you could get yourself a perfoming monkey and occupy yourself with that instead."
Ah but you see, in the process of making that reply you granted his request.