Wikiposts

Thank You Rete !!!

Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You Rete !!!

I know there are lots of us who wouldn't have contemplated going it alone through this whole process without you and the other mods. Thanks for the time and effort you dedicated to helping us.

Mandy x
Old Apr 13th 2011, 2:02 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You Rete !!!

I'm very humbled by the lovely words of thanks and best wishes expressed by each and every one of you.

I started my visa journey on behalf of my Canadian husband (now American husband as well) in March of 1998 and was fortunate to find the US immigration visa group on Usenet starting up the now default US Marriage-based visa forum (which thankfully remains as such on BE).

I, too, could not have made the journey without the experiences and encouragement of those pioneering group of adventurers and it was those wonderful people that inspired me to walk in their footsteps the last 14 years.

My ten years on BE as both a mod and a poster has allowed me to share my experience, reading, limited knowledge and in some cases, my shoulder to those that were walking the same path I did. While I have retired from the Mod Squad, I have not retired from BE.

You will still see me around and perhaps see me offering more encouragement and imparting more personal experiences than I have during the last year.

You, the posters of BE, are what makes this site such a wonderful place to call home.

Rete