Texas weather rant

Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:31 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Texas weather rant

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
OMG.....except for Yorkie you are all young enough to be my kids

(my two were '77 and '79 babies)

#oldfartforsure
How's your head, Internet mum?
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:32 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

(You're a damn sight cooler than my actual mum)
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:35 am
The worse half of Weeze

And to be doubly sure, for the avoidance of doubt, none of that was meant in anything other than a complimentary way.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
How's your head, Internet mum?
(You're a damn sight cooler than my actual mum)
And to be doubly sure, for the avoidance of doubt, none of that was meant in anything other than a complimentary way.

Head is much better thanks internet-son

And as long as you dont compare me to Angela Lansbury our mother-son relationship will be fine
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bink
Seriously, when is it going to cool down?!?!?!?!?!

It shouldn't be this hot 6 days before Christmas. It's just plain wrong!
Sigh, I agree.

I was in shorts and doing weed pulling. Hard to get into the Christmas spirit like this. But then again, back in Scotland we had sideways rain to get us into the holiday mood....

Great downpour recently - pool filled up. We aren't even heating it at the moment and using the cool water wetsuit to swim. fa la la la la.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 12:38 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

We really need to get that trip to Brazos Bend sorted out...ooh, it'll be lovely..they can push us down to the lake in our bath chairs and we can sit and drink luke warm milky coffee from a battered old tartan thermos flask with travel rugs over our legs while the youngsters go off and play. Then on the way home we can reminisce about how the gators were bigger when we were young, and you could still get a couple of pints and fish n chips on the way home for 2d ...champion
Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

It's cold!
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:05 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
It's cold!
Hey, we got that too! Massive thunderstorms overnight, then this morning woke to 52F Ok, so thats not too cold, but its blowing a hooghly too, so add the wind chill in and it was gloves and fleeces this morning.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:20 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Hey, we got that too! Massive thunderstorms overnight, then this morning woke to 52F Ok, so thats not too cold, but its blowing a hooghly too, so add the wind chill in and it was gloves and fleeces this morning.
Gloves & fleeces???
Old Dec 20th 2012, 2:21 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Gloves & fleeces???
Yeah, those are the things we get out of the cupboard up here when it dips below 25
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:43 pm

Still got me shorts on though

And the neighbour (Londoner) walked the kids to school in flip flops.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Tell me when the movie comes out....
I doubt that there will be a movie
Old Dec 20th 2012, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

(my two were '77 and '79 babies)

#oldfartforsure
Would you like another? ....erm and 3 grandkids
Old Dec 20th 2012, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Highs of 84 here today However it drops to 34 tonight I don't think we actually own scarfs and gloves anymore
Old Dec 20th 2012, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

HighCountry will become famous soon enoughHighCountry will become famous soon enough

I remember that Thanksgiving was the last time I could swim in an outdoor pool in Texas. There are good points to living with Texas weather, but I missed my English summers and real winters too much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.