Tele

Old Oct 17th 2014, 1:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Guindalf
Spoiler:
That 'black bloke' is actually the highly acclaimed British actor, Lennie James!
Spoiler:
Yes, but I can't remember his character name at all...I don't actually remember all that much of him as it comes to it, but I wasn't paying as much attention to the third series.
Old Oct 17th 2014, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

Morgan - he was in the very first episode too, with his son, holed up in a house with enough weapons to start a small war!
Old Oct 17th 2014, 6:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guindalf
Morgan - he was in the very first episode too, with his son, holed up in a house with enough weapons to start a small war!
Yes, that's the chap, I remember from the first series, I just kind of forgot about what ended up happening later on.
Old Oct 31st 2014, 1:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Elementary - That's back...anyone catch it?

We're also watching "The Code", it's an Oz show, 6 part drama that's really good. About a government coverup where things go wonky when a couple kids out in the outback have an accident and one dies.

I'm still also watching "Stalker", but it really is a bag of poo, same with "The Flash" and I've got "The 100" lined up, but that was meh to begin with...getting bored of "Scorpion".

Have "Constantine", lined up but not got around to catching it yet.
Old Oct 31st 2014, 1:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

We're also watching "The Code", it's an Oz show, 6 part drama that's really good. About a government coverup where things go wonky when a couple kids out in the outback have an accident and one dies.

I'm still also watching "Stalker", but it really is a bag of poo, same with "The Flash" and I've got "The 100" lined up, but that was meh to begin with...getting bored of "Scorpion".

Old Oct 31st 2014, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

toopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond reputetoopie28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

What channel is "the Code" on?

For me, Stalker is a joke. As is Gracepoint - watched one episode and that did it for me.

Constantine is crap too - if you like Grimm you may like this.

The ONLY show I loved on the telly is gone - RIP BE:
Old Nov 18th 2014, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond reputeloubiblu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Stalker

Weird show, has the bird that was in Nikita as the main character. It's about a bunch of cops working on cases involving stalkers...they all seem to have their own weird little back stories being built up and not very likeable as characters but it has some potential.

It's certainly a little slow and cold.
Does it get any better? I've just finished episode 2, not sure it's worth persevering with ...
Old Nov 20th 2014, 8:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by loubiblu
Does it get any better? I've just finished episode 2, not sure it's worth persevering with ...
No. I'm still watching it...but it really is dire and I wouldn't bother.

Anyone catch State of Affairs?

Had the blond bint from Greys....anyway, pretty dire first episode I thought. Characters weren't very endearing and the script was a bit meh.

I'll give it a few more episodes as it's something new and hope it improves.
Old Nov 21st 2014, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

I caught it. It was our favorite show from last season, so we are glad it's back. We've had two or three episodes by now and I think it's settling down with the new 'arrangement' (Watson in her own place, new British lady in with Holmes). The show, previously, was entirely dependent on the interplay between Holmes and Watson so splitting the two up is not sitting well but it does seem to be getting there. Love the cast.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 2:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Third series of Ripper Street has been back a few episodes.

I kind of lost interest in it towards the end of last series, so I've not gone back to this, but has anyone else?
Old Dec 19th 2014, 4:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Ascension

Anyone catch this? ScFy, people colonising space, hush hush mission, kind of intrigue...got the first part lined up.

Does sound very cheesy though.
Old Jan 5th 2015, 1:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Anyone catch the return of The Musketeers?

What about Galavant? ABC fairytale show, bit of a musical mix to it by the sound of it....seems more up my daughters street but not sure I want to endure watching it to see if it's appropriate
Old Jan 7th 2015, 1:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Marvels Agent Carter

Very cheesy this, but I enjoyed the start of it. It's got that bird who was the main chick in Captain America, just after the war.

She's now being side lined as an agent after the war as a secretary/tea lady type, so she's doing agent work on the side, with Ironman, Stark's butler.
Old Jan 7th 2015, 1:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyone catch the return of The Musketeers?
This was pretty good...got the young chap from Hustle, is in this. Got a new collection of bad people trying to do naughty things and there's still plenty of sword fighting and sillyness.
Old Jan 7th 2015, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of

Started on season 1 of Vikings, only 4 episodes in but it seems to be the only TV series worth watching on streampix..pretty good so far although Gabriel Byrne's syrup is questionable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.