Tele

Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:39 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Bob
Transporter.

New TV series, seems to take off where the movie ended, in a cloud of cheese and action...so will have to check it out. Opened with a double bill.
I didn't know this was on in the states, I have just been considering downloading. Everyone seems to be throwing the episodes in the air and seeing where they land before broadcasting.

Episode Order

If you want to get ahead of the game

Last edited by kimilseung; Jan 7th 2013 at 1:41 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 3:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What channel please Bob?

So many new programs and so many channels...I lose track.
HBO Canada....seems to be aired on a whole bunch of channels randomly though...
Old Jan 7th 2013, 3:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
HBO Canada....seems to be aired on a whole bunch of channels randomly though...
Canada Bob...Canada??? I'm in NJ...
Old Jan 7th 2013, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

On in the US in June according to this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transporter:_The_Series
Old Jan 7th 2013, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

paul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond reputepaul32x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Anyone watching "Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States" ?

The first few programs had me asking what was untold, but a few episodes in I did start to learn a thing or two, I knew nothing of Henry Wallace for instance, but it has gone off again teaching me nothing new, although I suppose people have to learn everything for the first time somewhere.

I think Pilger does this kind of thing, so much better, more entertaining and more informative.
Yes, I've been watching the Oliver Stone programme. I must say it depressed me quite a bit! There was me, always thinking Ike had been warning us against the build up of the military industrial complex, and there he was for his entire term building it up! And the way Roosevelt's vice president Henry Wallace was treated was appalling. I've got up to Part 6 so far, have got 7 and 8 lined up to watch, when I can bear the disappointment again! But I must admit, it is really well done as far as i can see, and I am on the whole enjoying it greatly.

Last edited by paul32x; Jan 7th 2013 at 8:17 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 12:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Transporter.

New TV series, seems to take off where the movie ended, in a cloud of cheese and action...so will have to check it out. Opened with a double bill.
So even if the episodes are all over the place for order...the first one was cracking fun.

Basically mini versions of the movie, loads of car chases and fighting....and a massive advert for Audi

Also fun that it does seem to be based out of the same home as the movie and the cop friend is the chap from the movie I think.

Storylines are similarly silly but that's no bad thing.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 12:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Well you can get it else where, or if you lived up in Maine...
Old Jan 9th 2013, 8:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cracked

Another Canadian cop drama, seems to be a new team headed up by a former SWAT guy who had a break down, looking at weird old cases.

Could be interesting. The Canadians have done a lot of decent cop shows and as King was cancelled, hoping this will be a good replacement.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 3:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bob
Cracked

Another Canadian cop drama, seems to be a new team headed up by a former SWAT guy who had a break down, looking at weird old cases.

Could be interesting. The Canadians have done a lot of decent cop shows and as King was cancelled, hoping this will be a good replacement.
Pretty good this, certainly a tad quirky. Worth checking out.

Banshee - Very weird show, I liked it but the missus wasn't a fan, tad graphic on the violence.

It's about a just released con who ends up taking the identity of a new sheriff in Amish county. Has issues of people trying to catch up with him related to the job he did that got him in prison in the first place.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Thorne - Sleepyhead.

UK detective drama with David Morrissey. I've read the book and thought this was a good adaptation - but they only seemed to show one part before moving on to the next story
Old Jan 14th 2013, 5:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Thorne - Sleepyhead.

UK detective drama with David Morrissey. I've read the book and thought this was a good adaptation - but they only seemed to show one part before moving on to the next story
new series or this from last year?

They were shown as 2 part stories I thought...unless I'm thinking of another show.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 6:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Thorne - Sleepyhead.

Is that on BBC America or UK TV?
Old Jan 14th 2013, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Is that on BBC America or UK TV?
It's on here - Encore channel.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 7:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

House of Lies

Second series just started and I think that was enough of that....just very annoying, more so than before. Seems to just go on "shock" value with language and manky people having sex.

Really dull story lines and dialogue.

Giving up on this one.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gold Rush

I feel like punching every person on this show repeatedly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.