Tele

Old Sep 27th 2011, 2:06 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Watched Terra Nova. Nowhere near as cheesily pish as I suspected it would be. Might watch it next week.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 4:26 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Dexter season 6 starts on Sunday. Episode 1 screener is already in the wild on the interwebs.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cluedweasel
He's in this. Don't know when it will be coming on.

http://www.toappomattox.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2032276/
According to the IMDb link, it's not coming out until 2013! We've seen a couple of very brief promos on TV about it, but there, too, they gave no release date. It's pretty much guaranteed though, that the "good-lord-willin' & the-creek-don't-rise", we'll watch it. (Hope Trace Adkins doesn't notice that I misspelled his name )
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
Watched Terra Nova. Nowhere near as cheesily pish as I suspected it would be. Might watch it next week.
We missed it - dang it! In favor of some other crap we did watch. The reviews I'd read promised it would be pretty good - better than most of that premise. Glad to hear it was as predicted. Oh well, guess we'll have to catch it on re-runs, assuming they do re-run it. We've got the recorder loaded for next week and I think that one conflicts with something else we've got set up. Phooey!
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Dexter season 6 starts on Sunday. Episode 1 screener is already in the wild on the interwebs.
Can't wait...although I prefer to watch the whole season in one session.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 2:37 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
So what's wrong with Ted Danson? He's just dippy enough he can probably pass for a an eccentric chief what-ever-he-is. Not the greatest actor in the world, but then that program doesn't demand much in the way of acting anyway.

If you're serious about Jim Belushi - I could see him in the role......in many roles, actually. He might give the program just that little bit of humour that it wouldn't really suffer from.
I should give Danson a break. Aside from his awful sitcom he was alright. But Jim Belushi is attrocious.

You know who they should have in CSI? Ray Liotta. That would totally rock.

And yes Terra Nova was refreshingly not camp and stupid. Especially considering what it is. And it has enough, "what is really going on?" mystique to make it interesting like Lost was before it went nuts. No cheese yet so I'm happy enough.

And it's being repeated Saturday night on Fox too if you really wanna see it.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 2:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I should give Danson a break. Aside from his awful sitcom he was alright. But Jim Belushi is attrocious.

And yes Terra Nova was refreshingly not camp and stupid. Especially considering what it is. And it has enough, "what is really going on?" mystique to make it interesting like Lost was before it went nuts. No cheese yet so I'm happy enough.

I love Jersey boy Ray Liotta...he's a total whack job.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks! Will have to get the OH to rearrange some stuff on the DVR so we can get it while we're gone.
I gather you don't like Jim Belushi? Are you old enough to remember John Belushi? Only thing I was able to tolerate him in was "The Blues Brothers" and that was a hard go for me. But I like the younger brother.
Now that Ray Liotta is older, he's a bit more appealing - didn't like him in younger days 'cause he was too "pretty" and he just couldn't convince me he was a bad guy in such roles.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Will Petersen. Lawrence Fishburne was rubbish. Missed the first Ted Danson episode the other day. I'm quite impressed that we're seeing these shows at about the same time as you guys, up to now we've always been at least six months behind.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 7:18 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Dexter and Terra Nova

Dexter, great again, I hope they do not get rid of his (on screen) sister, as I hear thre are problems on set after their (real life) divorce. It does suffer from a few lazy bits, like setting up a murder with a phone with his voice to a number, that will record the conversation, and a vehichle that will be missed quickly; but like good shows, the lazy bits can be ignored when the characters are strong enough.

Terra Nova, not bad, a bit Jurassic Park, the series; or, as has been mentioned its a bit Lost with dinosaurs. Its is obvilously more Fox than HBO, and while the over riding story may be good, it has so much poor, cliched writing; like "Did we do the right thing" errr....you just landed on your feet, got your family back together, got hubby out of the pokey, there is not a downside here (not yet anyway) All a bit derivative, not much new, but it should be fun for a while anyway, before we all realize that they have no intention of ever really getting around to telling a story.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 6:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Person of Interest was the most amusing new show we've seen so far.

Charlies Angels was shit, but I'll give it a couple episodes to warm up.

What did people think about Pan Am and Tera Nova? Not seen those yet, but am intrigued...

Harry's Law was good, Hawaii 5-0 was so-so.

Broadwalk Empire any good?

Thought Blue Bloods was okay, nothing special on the return.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone watching the new UK Law and Order?

They killed off my favourite guy but they did bring in Paul Nichols so that helped. I like it, it did make me cry last night though
Old Sep 29th 2011, 7:18 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Is anyone watching the new UK Law and Order?

They killed off my favourite guy but they did bring in Paul Nichols so that helped. I like it, it did make me cry last night though
Me too
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
Me too
Poor Ronnie He was so heartbroken.........and desperate for a drink
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:37 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Poor Ronnie He was so heartbroken.........and desperate for a drink
I had to have a glass of wine to get through it.

I think we are nearly caught up to the UK now aren't we? Season 7 seems to have just started in the UK and we are on the 2nd Episode of Season 6. I've really enjoyed these I'll be sorry when we have caught up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.