Tele

Old May 31st 2007, 3:02 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by snowbunny
UKNova..... or similar
Yeah, most of the shows I watch come from UKNova or similar these days - either that or I'll be watching one of the films a guy I work with keeps lending me. They're usually foreign though, so BBCA or my full set of Trailer Park Boys provide some light entertainment
Old May 31st 2007, 3:41 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
So anyone catch "Traveler"?

Was a double episode of the sneak peak preview and the next episode...anyway I thought that was pretty good, first of the summer fillers...but it's got that bloke in it that always gets killed off, and the other bloke that always gets canned....so should be interesting...

I started watching it - and then thought that it was like Prison Break, Vanished, and all those other "on the run from authorities/the establishment" progs that have been on before ... and then got this huge feeling that it will be pulled because of low ratings in the not too distant future if you know what I mean?

So I didn't bother with the second half coz I reckon it's gonna be canned before too long.
Old May 31st 2007, 4:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mozoo
I started watching it - and then thought that it was like Prison Break, Vanished, and all those other "on the run from authorities/the establishment" progs that have been on before ... and then got this huge feeling that it will be pulled because of low ratings in the not too distant future if you know what I mean?

So I didn't bother with the second half coz I reckon it's gonna be canned before too long.
Aye, but there was sod all else on, and it'll be give something else to grumble about when they pull it, like with Drive
Old May 31st 2007, 4:38 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, but there was sod all else on, and it'll be give something else to grumble about when they pull it, like with Drive

Guess I'll be renting shows like The Sopranos, Andromeda, 24, which I've never seen but always wanted to.
Old May 31st 2007, 8:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I'll be renting shows like The Sopranos, Andromeda, 24, which I've never seen but always wanted to.
Try renting Sleeper Cell...it's about a terrorist group in LA. I think it was originally shown on Showtime...it's very good.
Old May 31st 2007, 11:25 pm
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Try renting Sleeper Cell...it's about a terrorist group in LA. I think it was originally shown on Showtime...it's very good.

Yep - watched both series.

I'm going to give The Starter Wife on USA a go and see what that's like. I loved Sex & The City (reminded me of my old life back in the UK somewhat) and hopefully SW will be just as funny.
Old May 31st 2007, 11:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

(reminded me of my old life back in the UK .
You little slapper ...alledgely ....
Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - watched both series.

I'm going to give The Starter Wife on USA a go and see what that's like. I loved Sex & The City (reminded me of my old life back in the UK somewhat) and hopefully SW will be just as funny.
Both?!? Didn't realise there had been a 2nd series...was it good? I shall have a look in Blockbuster.

Starter Wife looks promising so far.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:49 am
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Ray
You little slapper ...alledgely ....

Shhhh - I resembled that remark (once upon a time).
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:53 am
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Both?!? Didn't realise there had been a 2nd series...was it good? I shall have a look in Blockbuster.

Starter Wife looks promising so far.

Sleeper Cell: American Terror
http://www.sho.com/site/sleepercell/schedule.do

Oh good - I'm recording SW to watch when hubby is at work.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

what's starter wife about?

and anyone catch so you think you can dance?

was flicking through and caught a bit of it, the dancing midget blokey thing was pretty good I thought.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:38 am
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Bob
what's starter wife about?

Girly show

www.usanetwork.com/series/starterwife/
Old Jun 6th 2007, 4:10 pm
medusas peligrosas

Originally Posted by Bob
Well Jericho is over, wonder if it comes back for a second series....and did anyone catch the dodgy alternate ending that some one knocked out?

Bob - there may be hope!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070606/...tv_cbs_jericho

Old Jun 6th 2007, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

that's cool...and it's rather fun that CBS are donating those peanuts to charity
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:26 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see one of my favs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.