Tele

Old Mar 25th 2017, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

It's Friday and so my favorite show of the moment is on soon... Live PD. Think cops, but live.
Old Mar 25th 2017, 3:23 am
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Idris Elba, Netflix, Luther, glass of wine, TJ's chicken tikka masala, no kids. Heaven
Old Mar 25th 2017, 3:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise
Idris Elba, Netflix, Luther, glass of wine, TJ's chicken tikka masala, no kids. Heaven
Another for Luther.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
I'm really enjoying 'Big Little Lies' on HBO. At first, when the g/f started watching it, it seemed full of annoying, inconsequential squabbling, but as I started to pay more attention, I've learned to really enjoy the various characters and the direction of the story.

The portrayal of 'domestic violence' is very scary; the whole Nicole Kidman / Alexander SkarsgÄrd dynamic is very well done (I can only guess at how realistic it is, but it sure seems convincing to me!).

The school bullying story is also quite interesting.
No one else watching Big Little Lies? The final episode was on HBO last night, and was a great conclusion to the story. I'm already watching it again from the start!
Old Apr 7th 2017, 12:07 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
No one else watching Big Little Lies? The final episode was on HBO last night, and was a great conclusion to the story. I'm already watching it again from the start!
I have been struck by the similarities to "13 Reasons Why", Big Little Lies is very much a 13 Reasons Why, for adults.
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:59 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Prison Break is back!!!!!!
Please make it stop, I enjoyed the first season, then it was crap there after, but I will watch all the same.
Old May 1st 2017, 9:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone seen The Son? Was a bit bored by the first episode but willing to give the show another go.

Decline and Fall and The White Princess, are both queued up. Any one seen either?

13 Reasons Why jobby was compelling but a bit naff. Main character was just annoying...plus was there anyone at that school that wasn't inked to the nines?
Old May 1st 2017, 9:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the The Handmaid's Tale last night. The jury is still out.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 4:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

The new Marvel show, Inhumans...double episode starter left me a bit bored and cold. Anyone else? I'll give it a bit more of a go but not to impressed so far.

The Good Doctor, is another doc show with a weird doctor type of genre, but I kind of liked this. A little slow but they seemed to be setting up a bit of a back story. Has the young chap that has played a lot of odd balls, most recently on the WW2 Brit drama.

The Brave, about special ops people doing rescues. It was okay, but a bit slow to get going and I'm not entirely sure the back story is all that interesting.

The Last Ship, still watching it, but it's moved on to a virus killing off plants, which is rather daft.

A lot of other shows that have come back, Blue Bloods, Five-0, Scorpion, Gotham, Blacklist, Chicago Fire/PD, Bull, Lethal Weapon, Berlin Station, How to Get Away with Murder, Exorcist.

Chicago Fire, was a bit disappointing. Lethal Weapon, silly but fun. The missus is liking Outlander.

Anything else? What did folks think of the new Star Trek? Thought it had potential and will probably be okay, but the main character left me a bit cold. Mostly because she came across as a bit of a knob.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 4:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

The jury is still out on Good Doctor...but I quite enjoyed the first episode. I half expected to see Norma pop up.

I enjoyed watching The Brave.

Chicago Fire was extremely disappointing.
Spoiler:
How could he have survived all that time without his breathing apparatus. The very least would have been serious lung damage.

Love Blue Bloods but haven't watched last night's episode yet. Also pleased to see Hawaii 5 O back. Got behind with Blacklist after trying to watch the spin off. Still have all last season to watch.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

I found the Brave a bit lacking compared to Homeland.

Been watching The Good Place and Orville recently. Both quite light entertainment. Orville is a not quite a Red Dwarf , but is not bad.

What was the spinoff of the Blacklist?

I did find Sneaky Pete entertaining.

Last edited by mrken30; Sep 30th 2017 at 4:59 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 5:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by mrken30
I found the Brave a bit lacking compared to Homeland.

Been watching The Good Place and Orville recently. Both quite light entertainment. Orville is a not quite a Red Dwarf , but is not bad.

I did find Sneaky Pete entertaining.
I stopped watching Homeland years ago...I couldn't take the annoying Claire Danes any longer.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 6:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by mrken30

I forget the name, but it was the husband character, doing his thing. It got canned though.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 6:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
I forget the name, but it was the husband character, doing his thing. It got canned though.
That's right...Redemption. I only managed the first few episodes...not surprised it was canned.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Goodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to all

Good grief, Inhumans was boring! We couldn't get through it.

Agree, though, about The Good Place and The Orville. And great that they are back to back -- laughed out loud several times in each.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.