Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

tax implications....

tax implications....

Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Hong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really nice
Default tax implications....

in terms of moving money over to uk i.e from my company's retirement fund once i leave, would there be any tax implications to moving money over there?

sorry if its a dumb question!!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of
Default Re: tax implications....

if mr brown has anything to do with it.....

probably.

have you paid tax in hong kong, if so I would of thought that was under the reciprocal tax agreement, you shouldnt be liable.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Hong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really niceHong Konger is just really nice
Default Re: tax implications....

Originally Posted by on a mission
if mr brown has anything to do with it.....

probably.

have you paid tax in hong kong, if so I would of thought that was under the reciprocal tax agreement, you shouldnt be liable.
heehee, yes i have been paying my taxes in hk and this is under my tax agreement so i shouldnt be liable in uk, thanks for clarifying and its just what my friend said. thanks again.