Seattle Seahawks
38.71%
Denver Broncos
61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Super Bowl, Hawks or Broncos?

Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Bowl, Hawks or Broncos?

Originally Posted by Boiler
No idea about the lady who interviewed him, but let us say a more experianced person interviewed him and understood what he said, how should they have followed up?
Maybe (and of course this is the media we're talking about, so it probably wouldn't have happened) they would have steered the interview on to something less explosive.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seemed like he had already gone off.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Seemed like he had already gone off.
So perhaps do the right thing and not try and interview him....
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Beats the lame Bull Durham style interviews we usually get. Blah blah I owe it all to God blab... Nice to see a bit of real emotion for a change.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Beats the lame Bull Durham style interviews we usually get. Blah blah I owe it all to God blab... Nice to see a bit of real emotion for a change.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
or the generic 'the other team played well and good luck to them in the future' type answer.

Can't believe people who used to want SEA to win - now want DEN cos a player gave a bit of passion to camera.

Don't worry all though - he'll be quiet after the SB.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
What are you on about? He's a complete bellend.
you base that on what? every person you hear speak about him says he is a class act.
he turns up for media interviews on time, well dressed, is polite, never rushes off......doesn't shout or swear at opponents,
have you seen the 30on30 about the whole family, the class starts with his dad Archie , him and his Mum obviously brought them up the right way. he has a charitable foundation, ad helped out after Katrina and to my knowledge has no criminal record

that's the person - a decent one by all accounts

the player
one superbowl win (to date)
one SB MVP
4 league MVPs
13 pro bowls
more records than RCA for Hs, College, the SEC,at the Colts, the Broncos and the NFL.

and THATS a bellend ???? god knows what that would make 99% of the other athletes in the NFL,NBA,NHL or MLB ??
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 1:31 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
you base that on what? every person you hear speak about him says he is a class act.
I was wondering the same thing. Of all the players in all the sports in the US, Peyton is one of the few I've never read anything bad about.

As to the game, I don't have a horse in the race and wouldn't mind either team winning. I'd like Peyton to have as many SB wins as Eli, as he's a far superior player, but I also wouldn't mind Wilson getting hs first big win, as out of last year's much-vaunted crop of young quarterbacks, I think he was the least-publicized but has done the best. Like other posters, I have no problem with Sherman -- anyone who knew anything about him would have realized it was not a good idea to grab him for an interview two minutes after the play that put his team into the SB, before he had calmed down. But despite having a motor mouth on the field, he has been nothing but a good guy off it and it's a shame that he is probably going to be defined by one moment.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 1:35 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give a shit about Sherman, myself. Seriously - is this really a case of "Football player is an arrogant bastard shocker"? Nah, mouthiness is what it is, WGAF.

I just decided that the Seahawks are the team that would have eventually knocked the Bears out, had the fudge packers not got lucky with that fumble call in week 17; and since Cutler is a former Denver player, I'll go for the AFC team for a change.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think the Sherman thing has really, really got blown out of proportion. Must be a slow few days in the news...
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:03 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I think the Sherman thing has really, really got blown out of proportion. Must be a slow few days in the news...
Almost comedic now though - it's not like he's the first cornerback ever to make an interception
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Almost comedic now though - it's not like he's the first cornerback ever to make an interception
Of course not. However, had Crabtree caught the stupid ball, this whole thing would be a different story.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:16 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Of course not. However, had Crabtree caught the stupid ball, this whole thing would be a different story.
That's true. Plus, an incomplete pass would have resulted in Seattle winning anyway, so it is what it is.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday

and THATS a bellend ???? god knows what that would make 99% of the other athletes in the NFL,NBA,NHL or MLB ??
The stats, so what. Brady has just as many stats and he's another bellend. As for most of the other athletes, they are too.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
That's true. Plus, an incomplete pass would have resulted in Seattle winning anyway, so it is what it is.
Well no, an incomplete pass would have meant it was still the 49ers ball, they could have theoretically played again and maybe scored. But it's all a moot point now anyway...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.