British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Strange way kids think. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/strange-way-kids-think-809261/)

lansbury Sep 14th 2013 8:00 pm

Strange way kids think.

Collected my 9 year old grandson from the school bus and we went to the skateboard park for the afternoon. One of the other things we enjoy doing together is playing the Wii. On the way back from the park he says "We need another controller for the Wii" Driving along I'm thinking I didn't know we had broken one.

That evening his mum and dad come for dinner and announce they are expecting. Grandson pipes up "Told you we need another Wii controller" :lol:

Daisytreadlight Sep 14th 2013 8:40 pm

Re: Strange way kids think.

Originally Posted by lansbury (Post 10901106)
Collected my 9 year old grandson from the school bus and we went to the skateboard park for the afternoon. One of the other things we enjoy doing together is playing the Wii. On the way back from the park he says "We need another controller for the Wii" Driving along I'm thinking I didn't know we had broken one.

That evening his mum and dad come for dinner and announce they are expecting. Grandson pipes up "Told you we need another Wii controller" :lol:

Love it :lol:

JULIEROSE Sep 14th 2013 8:49 pm

Congrats nothing life great news and a new life coming into the world! Kiss Julie

Woods.usa Sep 14th 2013 10:27 pm

Your grandson sounds like a sweetheart! Congratulations to you and your family!

Trixie_b Sep 14th 2013 10:30 pm

How adorable! Made be laugh. Congrats to everyone.

Cardienscarf Sep 14th 2013 10:41 pm

Brilliant! And happy news!

scrubbedexpat097 Sep 14th 2013 10:46 pm

You skateboard.??.I am impressed:thumbsup:

robin1234 Sep 14th 2013 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 10901243)

Hey no worries. There are plenty of healthcare threads he can post his tales of woe to ;)

JULIEROSE Sep 14th 2013 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by robin1234 (Post 10901268)
Hey no worries. There are plenty of healthcare threads he can post his tales of woe to ;)

WHAT? HE WAS JUST ENJOYING A MOMENT TO SHARE. Healthcare - skateboarding - ok I get it. Do you have issues with healthcare bills you would like to share on another thread.

scrubbedexpat097 Sep 14th 2013 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by robin1234 (Post 10901268)

:lol:. That could be a new ER experience.

Hey doc I think I broke my tailbone trying to pull a "half pipe" doing an "ollie", can you fix it dude????

robin1234 Sep 14th 2013 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by JULIEROSE (Post 10901277)
WHAT? HE WAS JUST ENJOYING A MOMENT TO SHARE. Healthcare - skateboarding - ok I get it. Do you have issues with healthcare bills you would like to share on another thread.

No, you know me .. I'm not one to complain!

JULIEROSE Sep 15th 2013 1:32 am

Originally Posted by robin1234 (Post 10901307)
No, you know me .. I'm not one to complain!

Ok then I expect to see you post with you skateboarding pic for us to see very soon, as your new fitness plan to stay young and fit. I don't wanna hear any complaints once you fall off and break your neck or any complaints about medical bills.

lansbury Sep 15th 2013 1:41 am

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 10901243)

I am a man of many talents. Thank you everyone for the good wishes.

Beaverstate Sep 15th 2013 8:12 am

Originally Posted by lansbury (Post 10901390)
I am a man of many talents. Thank you everyone for the good wishes.

Then PLEASE help the Beavers find a defense.

WEBlue Sep 15th 2013 11:57 am

I think it's pretty heartwarming that grandson wants to get prepared to share/play with the new sibling. :thumbup:

Also think it's nice that you play wii with your grandson, grandpa. :) (Can't wait till I have grandchildren. I might even consider playing wii with them. :blink:)