Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Starting from scratch at 35, anyone else ever done it for felt the same?

Starting from scratch at 35, anyone else ever done it for felt the same?

Old Sep 14th 2018, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

kodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting from scratch at 35, anyone else ever done it for felt the same?

You’re doing great! We moved to Switzerland in our mid-30s with very little in the way of assets to our name as we’d been a one income family in the UK. Built up some pensions and so on there - no house buying, of course, as everything costs literally millions. Moved to the US around age 40, still only on one income, and have built up very reasonable retirement funds and savings since then.

Which is lucky, as now it gives us something to split in our divorce. And the savings will be helpful to buffer my return to the workplace after a 20 year break. So don’t worry about ages and milestones - life is long, and full of twisty turns. Just focus on doing the best you can for your present and future self, and family, where you find yourself now. And remember to live a little along the way.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 11:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting from scratch at 35, anyone else ever done it for felt the same?

Is something in your life making you feel morose? Mid-life crisis? You are still so young and have lived now in two countries and have been successful in both and yet you are down in the mouth. You made choices in your life and for all intents and purposes, things have worked out beautifully for you. The only thing missing in the equation are children. You are successful in your career, have a wonderful job, have made friends in a foreign country (not easy to do), have a foreign born wife, a new house, moved from the UK to Seattle and then to Tennessee, I believe. From my end of the age spectrum, you seem damn lucky to have all that you have at the moment and a future that is as bright as a sunrise.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 11:38 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Is something in your life making you feel morose? Mid-life crisis? You are still so young and have lived now in two countries and have been successful in both and yet you are down in the mouth. You made choices in your life and for all intents and purposes, things have worked out beautifully for you. The only thing missing in the equation are children. You are successful in your career, have a wonderful job, have made friends in a foreign country (not easy to do), have a foreign born wife, a new house, moved from the UK to Seattle and then to Tennessee, I believe. From my end of the age spectrum, you seem damn lucky to have all that you have at the moment and a future that is as bright as a sunrise.
Actually, I believe he has a three-month old who is keeping him up!
Old Sep 15th 2018, 12:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Good points. To me he has done well and still not even 40.

I am a bit older then the OP and well he has certainly accomplished more by his age then I have.

OP coule it be your a bit home sick and it might be bringing you down a bit?

Old Sep 15th 2018, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Harveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all so much! I was off the grid today and am away racing this weekend but will respond in detail on Monday. Have a great weekend.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 12:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Apologies HarveySpecter for popping in this off topic post.

'Ello missus.

Yes. Erm. The blog section.
You can find your way to it by the convoluted method of clicking on Articles tab . You will find the Blog tab in the top menu there.

Access to personal blogs is a secret that belongs to the Mysterons right now.

Thank you nice lady x ( and yes they are hard to find!)

Harvey, hang in there. You are doing fine.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I understand exactly what the OP meant by "starting from scratch"... but when I was 36, living in Bath with a wife and a toddler who had knocked me right off my intended course of life, I put my name down with an accountancy agency in London with a mandate to find me a job in one of five places: Jersey, Hong Kong, Bermuda, Cayman, and Kenya. Two near-misses in Jersey, and one hit in Cayman. We're still here, forty years later.

It's important to have some qualifications appropriate to the places you want to go, and it's necessary to take a bit of a chance. Luck plays a big part in finding jobs overseas, but like the old joke says: if you want to win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. We don't have pensions, but we're muddling through - and there's always Mexico or Thailand if we run short of money.

I'm Australian born, and was in London (26 and single) when I decided to emigrate to the US and work for a while on the way home to Oz. But the line was too long at the US Consulate, and the the Canadian Consulate didn't have a line at all, so I changed my mind then and there. That was a good-luck decision, too. When you're 26 and single,it doesn't hurt to take a risk; and it doesn't hurt when you're 36 with a wife and child, either. At those ages, it's way, way too soon to worry about your old-age pensions!
Old Sep 16th 2018, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
I'm not sure I understand exactly what the OP meant by "starting from scratch"... but when I was 36, living in Bath with a wife and a toddler who had knocked me right off my intended course of life, I put my name down with an accountancy agency in London with a mandate to find me a job in one of five places: Jersey, Hong Kong, Bermuda, Cayman, and Kenya. Two near-misses in Jersey, and one hit in Cayman. We're still here, forty years later.

It's important to have some qualifications appropriate to the places you want to go, and it's necessary to take a bit of a chance. Luck plays a big part in finding jobs overseas, but like the old joke says: if you want to win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. We don't have pensions, but we're muddling through - and there's always Mexico or Thailand if we run short of money.

I'm Australian born, and was in London (26 and single) when I decided to emigrate to the US and work for a while on the way home to Oz. But the line was too long at the US Consulate, and the the Canadian Consulate didn't have a line at all, so I changed my mind then and there. That was a good-luck decision, too. When you're 26 and single,it doesn't hurt to take a risk; and it doesn't hurt when you're 36 with a wife and child, either. At those ages, it's way, way too soon to worry about your old-age pensions!
Yes.

There was an article where someone had asked the dying what they regretted- being behind their colleagues in savings in their 30s was certainly not one of them. Dwelling on such thoughts and not appreciating other things was nearer some of the things that were said.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 1:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger

Oh my .... but he can take the weekend off to go racing so life with a 3 month old isn't so bad for him, is it. Still think he has the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow (thank you Dean Martin, or was that Frankie) LOL.
Old Sep 17th 2018, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Harveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyspecter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
We did. Mid 30's 2 kids and not much else. Almost 30 years later and we are getting close to the retirement life hopefully.

I blogged on here for a while about our early life but it seems to have disappeared or my phone is not showing it.
Good to know it worked out for you, thanks for replying.

When I arrived here over forty years ago I took whatever jobs I could, to keep earning. They were not in my field -- but extreme shyness also hampered me trying to get back into my field in the US. But I always had good jobs and never any "what ifs?". About fifteen years ago, totally by chance, someone noticed my writing skills when I was fulfilling another function at a museum. Result, I have a whole new career editing texts for art books -- I'm booked for the next two years, and can pick and choose my projects -- at a time when most folks would have been retired for five years or more. I joke about being a "late bloomer," but as retirement is not in my vocabulary, I'm very happy! Just go with the flow, Harveyspector, and forget about the "catching up" stuff; it will all even out in the end.
Thank you! I suppose the 'stress' of getting here has made me feel like I should be in better shape but you're right, it all evens out. I remember before I got offered this job I was facing the prospect of accepting a job I didn't want in NC that didn't pay well, then this job fell on my lap!

Originally Posted by ddsrph
Harvey aren’t you the guy who moved to Columbus area of Indiana? You are only 36 and have something many of your younger coworkers may not have and that is a concern for your future and the smarts to do something about.It. You can do a lot in the next 20 years and pass those with the quicker start. Most Americans are totally ill prepared for retirement and their present lifestyle is funded by massive debt. I am not an expat but four years enlisted in Air Force followed by nine years in college put me mid thirties in the about the same boat as you. It didn’t worry me in the least as I didn’t feel I was competing with anyone. With some hard work and frugal living my wife and I have only one financial concern now and that is trying to think of stuff to spend money on and not leave a pile unspent.
I am indeed. Thank you for your response and of course you're right. I did lie a little. I'm not 100% maxed out on my retirement, I'm putting in about 80% of what I could for company matching, which is still better than most as you point out.I'm lucky that the only debt I have is my our family car and our family home, so my debt to income ratio is great as I was told by a few mortgage brokers haha.

Originally Posted by Maste
Personally, I think 'milestones' stop happening once we are out of high school! We all take different paths in lives, have different things going on, that it's far too hard to even compare yourself to others. I came from a low income family and background, and therefore it's also taken me more hard work and more time than many others to get to where I am. But there's no point in comparing myself to them, because I don't know there story too! You're doing well, you have a family, a house, and savings. That's all that matters, not milestones and age!
You're right, thank you. As I say it's my being too hard on myself but on reflection I'm doing well and am actually very happy.

Originally Posted by CaptainTom
It's easy to fall in to the trap of looking at life as a bunch of milestones. Assuming something life changing will happen if we get that pay rise, or that car, x amount in retirement fund etc and focusing on what others around us are achieving (and what we're not). We all take different paths. Enjoy what you have and what's going on around you and try not to dwell on perceived social expectations. Money comes and goes but your time is precious, relax! Enjoy your lovely family and home.

For what it's worth... I'm 36, I don't own a house, I'm moving my wife and 2 year old from London to California next month with not a great deal. So you're ahead of me
Indeed. Thank you and good luck with the move!

Originally Posted by Owen778
Honestly, the problem here is largely that you're comparing yourself to the people whose level you've dragged yourself up to. You're doing great.

Firstly, maxing out retirement savings from the age of 34 is something that few people in the US manage to do. Secondly, don't assume that all those around you have been doing that since they started their first job, or even that they're doing it now. There's probably quite a few who are still paying off student debt, or paying for a house, or living a lifestyle their pay cheque cannot support.
Thank you, those words meant a lot to me. Sometimes when you've climbed it's easy to forget how how you;ve climbed if you are too focused on climbing higher. I'm lucky that as I say I have relatively little debt which is good, though I'm thinking of buying my dream car which may change that for a few years

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Or that they're saving more than $10 a paycheck.
One of my coworkers is like that, spends money like it's gone out of fashion. Has a new truck, a sportscar and other toys but has nothing in savings.

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy

@ HarveySpecter I reckon you're doing ok++, I quit the UK at age 35 for Switzerland, and quit Switzerland in the last few weeks.

Your initial post shows (to me at least) that you have your head screwed on correctly, stay on track, you're doing fine. I didn't have a plan first time around, but I sure did on this move.

I have no idea at all how pensions (either state or workplace) work in the US, but I advise getting your head around that soonest, it will help a lot in 20-30 years time.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by kodokan
You’re doing great! We moved to Switzerland in our mid-30s with very little in the way of assets to our name as we’d been a one income family in the UK. Built up some pensions and so on there - no house buying, of course, as everything costs literally millions. Moved to the US around age 40, still only on one income, and have built up very reasonable retirement funds and savings since then.

Which is lucky, as now it gives us something to split in our divorce. And the savings will be helpful to buffer my return to the workplace after a 20 year break. So don’t worry about ages and milestones - life is long, and full of twisty turns. Just focus on doing the best you can for your present and future self, and family, where you find yourself now. And remember to live a little along the way.
Thanks! Yes to be fair my wife pointed out to me that ok maybe I didn't get this gig right from university but I used to time I was out of work for example to travel so have had adventures many others haven't. I bolded your last line because funnily I'm considering doing that by buying my dream car. Just trying to see if I can get my wifes car paid off first.

No not a mid life crisis. I think it was mostly tiredness, newborns aren't known for letting parents sleep and with no family support nearby it's been rougher than for those who have relatives to babysit occasionally. You're right, things have worked out amazingly and I'm mostly extremely happy, thank you for your reply. I moved to Indiana from Washington State btw,

Oh she sure is,she hates sleep!

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Good points. To me he has done well and still not even 40.

I am a bit older then the OP and well he has certainly accomplished more by his age then I have.

OP coule it be your a bit home sick and it might be bringing you down a bit?
Thank you for the compliment. No, Luckily I don't get homesick, certainly nothing more than missing the ability to pop down the road and hang out with my dad or whatever but I've been totally un-homesick in every other way. I overdid it this year, what with buying a house and becoming a parent with lots of family visiting, I was burning the candle at both ends!

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Thank you nice lady x ( and yes they are hard to find!)

Harvey, hang in there. You are doing fine.
Thank you

Agreed and thank you. My eldest brother only recently moved out of my parents home (because they divorced and sold it) and my mother always enables him, but the fact is he's never taken a gamble in his life whereas I;ve taken several. Sure it;s given me sleepless nights and more then a few occasions where I had no income and not much money but I'm not much better off for it. As I've replied to other posters, I really want to treat myself to a 'you've gotten through all of it and come out on top' present to myself, and at present top of the list is a new Ford Mustang, I just have to justify the payments lol

Originally Posted by vespucci
Yes.

There was an article where someone had asked the dying what they regretted- being behind their colleagues in savings in their 30s was certainly not one of them. Dwelling on such thoughts and not appreciating other things was nearer some of the things that were said.
Very true, i'll bear it in mind.

Oh my .... but he can take the weekend off to go racing so life with a 3 month old isn't so bad for him, is it. Still think he has the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow (thank you Dean Martin, or was that Frankie) LOL.
Thanks. Yes my main hobby is racing go karts. I did a race locally (10 mins down the road) this weekend and was the first time I've raced since my daughter was born and my wife wanted me to do it and unwind, it was fun!

In summary, thank you all for replying. It really helped and I feel much better this week. You guys and gals all rock
Old Sep 17th 2018, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

I know people will say I'm young and it doesn't count bla bla bla but I have had similar feelings.

Moved here when I was 25 to be with my wife. In the UK I had a fantastic job, significant salary, great benefits and a lifestyle I really loved. I had two cars, a nice place to live and pretty much went out every weekend fishing. It was really hard to leave that behind, including friends (from childhood) and my family who I'm pretty close with.

Then moving here, it was a struggle to get a job initially, very very hard to make friends and all the rest of it etc. Fast-forward to now and things are pretty damn good. I work for a good company with a very good salary and I've made a few friends. Wife is finishing up her Masters and all our bills get paid on time and we have a little extra at the end of each paycheck.

Having BE as well has been a massive help. Even though there is a few episodes of butting-heads between everyone, people here have been fantastic in giving advice and it's just also nice to know you're not the only Brit living out here etc.

Old Sep 17th 2018, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Others have pretty much covered what I would say in general, but one think you mention did puzzle me a bit ...
Originally Posted by Harveyspecter

... Without sounding like a sulk, I got bullied badly at school, worked my ass off to get the university I wanted, worked my ass off there too (and again got bullied as a result). I then had to work like mad to get my first job ... and when I got that I had to leave after a year due to harassment from coworkers, ...
I understand being bullied at school, but I'm not sure I know anyone who was bullied at University; I was a 'nerd' at University, and certainly didn't fit in with the 'in crowd', but I never felt 'bullied' (maybe intimidated). Curious to understand how that worked for you. And then, you mention 'harassment from coworkers'; curious to understand that too, in what sounds like a fairly 'professional' environment. People resenting your success to the point of really bothering you?
Old Sep 17th 2018, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Further to my earlier post (#22)... As an expat, and reasonably well paid, we used to "retire" every few years, explaining that we couldn't afford to wait till we were rich enough to retire. Well, it seemed to make sense at the time, taking chunks of retirement as we went along, rather than waiting till we were old. I remember vividly a news story from Miami about a chap who retired aged 65, having worked the whole of his life for the one company. They gave him a send-off party and a gold watch, and he was mugged and killed on the way home. I vowed then and there, to get my retirement(s) in ahead of time.

Of course one has to give up some things along the way, and for us it was new cars. Aged 28 and newly married (in Canada), and lucking into good jobs in Nassau (Bahamas), we spent something like 75% of our entire capital on a new car - a Triumph TR-3; those were called "chicks' cars" in later years, but we thought it was pretty cool in 1967. We've never had the spare cash to invest in a new car since, though I once had a new company car, in another place and several years later. These days, we can only afford a 1997 Toyota each. Sigh. One can't have it all, all the time.
Old Sep 17th 2018, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

... We've never had the spare cash to invest in a new car since, though I once had a new company car, in another place and several years later. These days, we can only afford a 1997 Toyota each. Sigh. One can't have it all, all the time.
I've always felt that new cars are one of the biggest wastes of money around. I bought a new car back in '92 when Anti-Lock Brakes were new and you couldn't get them on used cars; I kept that car for about 15 years (it was a boring-but-reliable Acura), then bought another new car when backup cameras were new, and again bought a very reliable Acura. I was making silly money back then also. Nowadays, I'm enjoying early retirement (late 50s) for similar reasons you give, and I most recently bought a used Lexus. My 'new car' experience has been that the novelty quickly wears off (about as quick as the 'new car' smell), and then you get to worry about 'door dings', rattles, etc. I stashed as much as I could from day 1 in retirement plans, and took quite a few risks with home-buying, which paid off well. real-estate is no walk in the park, but it does have the potential to appreciate, which is more than you can say for a car!
Old Sep 17th 2018, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

There is so much luck involved in life. The year I moved here , my house lost 30% in value, the exchange rate dived by 30%. I ended up with half of what I was expecting. I got laid off from my job in the UK while I was waiting for my visa. However I moved to the US, I had a good job within a few weeks. I was expecting to have to search for several months and was prepared to work in retail or whatever it took. I moved to the West coast where house prices are crazy, so I am now able to move back to the UK and buy a house with money left over.
There are still issues with living in the US, one is that I don't really get much of a match on 401k, however I invested in property which seems to have paid off. I moved to the US in my late thirties and have been stressing about retirement, but I have the option to move back to the UK, colleagues in the US do not have that option. I think I should be able to retire by 67 and compared to other people, not have too much of a financial struggle.

Just play life as it comes, there will be good and bad, but you always have your family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.