Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Spoilt little madam?

Spoilt little madam?

Old Mar 9th 2014, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spoilt little madam?

and Fox news has no news about Foxes !!!!! disgraceful
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
I wonder how many of today's kids will take care of their paarents in old age? Pretty sure she's one who won't.
Suppose it depends on if the children have the means to do so.

My parents if they can no longer care for themselves, unfortunately will have to go into a home with social security paying for it. Neither are wealthy, and my mom has no retirement at all, and neither my sister or I have the means and ability to care for them.

I's like to help them in their older years, but its just not doable.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:04 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
While on this train of thought - whatever happened to MTV and VH-1?! I used to go there to actually watch music videos! Silly me ...
Fond memories of early MTV when I first left the UK in the 80's. I used to do a lot of house-sits for people with satellite TV. Loved it.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:58 am
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redwing
Same with the History channel. Nothing to do with history.
I was in a bar the other day where they had the History channel on...
Says a lot about the content...!
Old Mar 10th 2014, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of the UK newspapers reported that it's the parents of the girl's boyfriend who are funding her court case; and it's at their house the girl is staying.

The boyfriend has been called a "bad influence".

Why would the boyfriend's parents go to the expense of funding her case?

Very peculiar......
Old Mar 10th 2014, 1:16 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
and Fox news has no news about Foxes !!!!! disgraceful…
FIFY
Old Mar 10th 2014, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
A couple of the UK newspapers reported that it's the parents of the girl's boyfriend who are funding her court case; and it's at their house the girl is staying.

The boyfriend has been called a "bad influence".

Why would the boyfriend's parents go to the expense of funding her case?

Very peculiar......
They have it mixed up, all the US sources I've read, said she has been living with a female friend ( did spend a couple days at the boy friend) and its her friends father who is an attorney who is fronting the legal fees.

"Rachel Canning said in court papers that she has been living for the past four months at the home of her best friend, the daughter of Morris County attorney and former Freeholder John Inglesino, who has "advanced" her legal fees."

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2...t_parents.html
Old Mar 10th 2014, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
"Rachel Canning said in court papers that she has been living for the past four months at the home of her best friend, the daughter of Morris County attorney and former Freeholder John Inglesino, who has "advanced" her legal fees."
[/url]
Is it too much to hope that when she loses, it bankrupts Inglesino too ?
Old Mar 11th 2014, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
and Fox news has no news about Foxes !!!!! disgraceful
Some foxy newsreaders, though...
Old Mar 12th 2014, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond reputesteveq has a reputation beyond repute

....and she goes back to Mom and Dad.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4949327.html
Old Mar 13th 2014, 4:56 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

BBC reporting that the suit had been settled "amicably". Yeah, right.....it'd be interesting facing your folk over the breakfast table the morning after you'd faced them in Court....no atmosphere there at all......
Old Mar 13th 2014, 4:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Grounded for life?
Old Mar 13th 2014, 9:50 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Yeah she's a little b!tch, and the story has been getting quite a lot of attention here. The judge has already thrown out part of her case. I, and many others hope that he follows suit with the rest of her case!

The basis of her case is slightly odd and stems from a NJ law that does not automatically make 18 year olds independent adults.
Every time I see your icon I feel sad because I still think it's FatBrit. Jeez I miss the guy
Old Mar 13th 2014, 12:16 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Every time I see your icon I feel sad because I still think it's FatBrit. Jeez I miss the guy
You are not alone.