Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sooo...after almost 10 years of marriage..

Sooo...after almost 10 years of marriage..

Old Jan 5th 2014, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sooo...after almost 10 years of marriage..

Congratulations! Lots of fun times ahead!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

May I ad my congratulations to the others.

I had my children and they grew up so fast but I enjoyed them so much. The second best thing that happened to me, the first was marring my wife.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:12 am
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! So much fun ahead for you!
Great start to the year for sure!!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:23 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the good news.

FTR, this Yank thought the same ... that all the moving hither and yon had done the marriage in. Wow and you guys are in Scotland again so you will be need kilts, I assume.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:56 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

What wonderful news, congratulations. Hope all goes well and you have a very smooth pregnancy. I think it's the most exciting part of life, as you have no idea what to expect with your first. Enjoy this time.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

congratulations to you both
Old Jan 6th 2014, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
After I typed the subject, I thought my news could be taken that way! Look at all you negative Brits!

I've only taken one at-home test, so hope we haven't been premature in telling our folks (and y'all of course). Going to try to get to the doctor to verify this week. But I've noticed some physiological changes, which led me to take the test in the first place, so I'm thinking it's probably not a false-positive.
Those at home tests are very accurate nowadays - I have 3 grand-children to prove it!! In fact my eldest daughter used one with the date expired when she thought she might be pregnant with her second child and it showed positive. She then worried it might not be accurate so drove to a drug store to purchase a new one and same result - positive. Congratulations to you and hubby! All the best to you - take care of yourself now
Old Jan 6th 2014, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

After I typed the subject, I thought my news could be taken that way! Look at all you negative Brits!

I've only taken one at-home test, so hope we haven't been premature in telling our folks (and y'all of course). Going to try to get to the doctor to verify this week. But I've noticed some physiological changes, which led me to take the test in the first place, so I'm thinking it's probably not a false-positive.
I think the doctor will just ask if you've taken a pregnancy test anyway.

Congratulations!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 3:36 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

OH and I are approximately 3 weeks pregnant! I know it's really early to tell anyone, as anything can happen since it's early days, but I can't help it! We're sooo excited!!! We're just so amazed it happened this quickly. We only actively started trying to conceive about 2months ago.

So come Sept~ish, our lives will be forever changed!
You sound so happy! Congratulations
Old Jan 6th 2014, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
You sound so happy! Congratulations
How are you, Ana?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 4:02 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
How are you, Ana?
Great as always… and thinking of you guys
Old Jan 6th 2014, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anabella
Great as always… and thinking of you guys
Good - great to see you and Happy New Year x
Old Jan 6th 2014, 3:32 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and here is wishing you a pea green free pregnancy. I got to know my loo up close and personal for quite a while with both my two. Hell of a diet.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:03 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations with putting those long, cold, wintery nights to good use!!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Uncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond reputeUncle_Bob has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. So are you going to be American about it and find out the sex before the baby is born? or be totally British and take the surprise?

Last edited by Uncle_Bob; Jan 6th 2014 at 9:03 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.