So, I'm new...

Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:10 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, I'm new...

I have to pry: if you have 73 pairs of shoes, does that mean you're a lipstick l-word?
I'm betting you don't have Birkenstocks or Doc Martens. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What visa do the kids come on?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:23 pm
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

Pry away, I don't mind at all I actually prefer being asked about my *cough* lifestyle choice - it's the only way to break down some of the barriers that still exist. You'll find me to be very open and respectful

I guess I'm what would be defined as a lipstick or femme l-word, yes. I look straight. It's my style and I'm very comfortable with it As is my similarly femme partner (although she doesn't have 73 pairs of shoes and draws the line at glitter eyeliner ) I do actually own a pair of Birkenstocks - but only one pair. No Doc Martens (although I did have some in my younger days). 90% of my shoes are heels.

On the topic of visas - I have an F1 student visa (until Dec 2012) - my daughters automatically qualified for F2 derivative visas as they're only 12 and 8 at the moment. Whilst they're still minors I'm led to understand they'll continue to qualify as long as I do. Once they're over 18 though, it's a whole different ballgame. Obviously though, they (and I) still have a lot of family in the UK (they have a father for starters - with whom I get on very well and who is very supportive of our move) and they may well decide they want to come back over here at some point. We certainly won't prevent them from doing that, if that's what they want.

Well, since I'm still in the UK (for now) it's heading on to Sleepytown time for me. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome Goodnight for now
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon
Pry away, I don't mind at all I actually prefer being asked about my *cough* lifestyle choice - it's the only way to break down some of the barriers that still exist. You'll find me to be very open and respectful

I guess I'm what would be defined as a lipstick or femme l-word, yes. I look straight. It's my style and I'm very comfortable with it As is my similarly femme partner (although she doesn't have 73 pairs of shoes and draws the line at glitter eyeliner ) I do actually own a pair of Birkenstocks - but only one pair. No Doc Martens (although I did have some in my younger days). 90% of my shoes are heels.

On the topic of visas - I have an F1 student visa (until Dec 2012) - my daughters automatically qualified for F2 derivative visas as they're only 12 and 8 at the moment. Whilst they're still minors I'm led to understand they'll continue to qualify as long as I do. Once they're over 18 though, it's a whole different ballgame. Obviously though, they (and I) still have a lot of family in the UK (they have a father for starters - with whom I get on very well and who is very supportive of our move) and they may well decide they want to come back over here at some point. We certainly won't prevent them from doing that, if that's what they want.

Well, since I'm still in the UK (for now) it's heading on to Sleepytown time for me. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome Goodnight for now
Night
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:36 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon
...femme ..... As is my similarly femme partner......... 90% of my shoes are heels.
I am intrigued by your sapphic statements and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
This love story brings a tear to my eye and a lump to my.... throat.

I'm writing to my congressman as we speak. This good woman needs a visa, dammit!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

A carpet muncher with a sense of humor ...I like her already ....
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:03 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Ray
A carpet muncher with a sense of humor ...I like her already ....
You boorish oaf. Do you not realize what we have here? A truly precious thing of great rarity and beauty, and you would scare it off with your crude gibberings. You fool. Stay your blithering mouth, I say, lest this delicate petal blow away.

Last edited by Octang Frye; Nov 25th 2008 at 11:10 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
You boorish oaf. Do you not realize what we have here? A truly precious thing of great rarity and beauty, and you would scare it off with your crude gibberings. You fool. Stay your mouth, I say, lest this delicate petal alight.
Alight? Or is that aflight? Or is that a word...

She does sound very nice actually.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:13 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Tracym
Alight? Or is that aflight? Or is that a word...

She does sound very nice actually.
Yeah, it didn't make sense. I meant take off.
But it means get off, get down from.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:26 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it didn't make sense. I meant take off.
But it means get off, get down from.
It's in poetry.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sally
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:40 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

I just have to say......... after one of the shittiest days of my life so far, reading this thread has made me laugh my ass off... You boys are very naughty !!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:00 am
Peace onion

Sorry to hear that, Clarissgeo. The good news is that tomorrow will be better than today.

We must thank our lucky stars for Sally. Like a grandma's hot cocoa, hot lesbians make anything better.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:35 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You boorish oaf. Do you not realize what we have here? A truly precious thing of great rarity and beauty, and you would scare it off with your crude gibberings. You fool. Stay your blithering mouth, I say, lest this delicate petal blow away.
I hope she ain't got tattoo's ....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:28 am
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

Goodness me, I go to bed for a few hours and wake up to positive mayhem

I am intrigued by your sapphic statements and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
This love story brings a tear to my eye and a lump to my.... throat.

I'm writing to my congressman as we speak. This good woman needs a visa, dammit!
Awww bless you! I do indeed need a visa of the permanent variety. We're working on it. If all else fails I can, I guess, find a nice single man willing to make an honest woman of me. But not live with me I'll be taking a list of possible volunteers in about 4 years time.

What is this newsletter of which you speak? Do I need one? Where do I get one?

I do indeed have a fairly well established sense of humour and you'll be pleased to hear am unlikely to take flight - I've been called much worse than a carpet muncher and in fact am rather touched to be referred to as a 'delicate petal'.

Hello to everyone else that said hello during my hours in Sleepytown - Clarissa, I'm sorry to hear you had such a horrid day yesterday. I did read some of the threads relating to it but didn't feel able to comment as I don't really understand fully what's happening. But I do hope that it is resolved for you and I'm glad these meanderings over my sapphic status have made you smile

And on the topic of tattoos - actually I do have one. Just the one, it's very small, very pretty and in a very discreet place

Now, I need to ask - are we allowed to wander off at such a tangent on these threads? Are there 'thread police' at BE? Because I'm rather liking this chit-chattiness and hope it continues

In that vein, I'm being harrassed by a stroppy 8 year old who wants to play Webkins (evil, evil, evil) before school and I should really have some breakfast before heading up to aforementioned school to watch aforementioned 8 year old in her starring role as Lakshmi (did I spell that right?) in her class assembly. Fun, fun, fun.

So, I'll bid you all adieu for now, turn up the music in my dining room (presently listening to Blondie's Greatest Hits ) and wait for you on the other side of the pond to awaken.

This is fun and I like it lotsly
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:44 am
Peace onion

Hooray!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.