So, I'm new...

Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:59 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, I'm new...

Oy vey. I need to get out more.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Oy vey. I need to get out more.

Sometimes Primate Boy.....just sometimes.... (and it may be because I'm getting to be an old fart) it is just so hard to follow your line of thought....
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:06 am
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Hi Sally and welcome! You'll only be about 2 hours south of me.

And as a Starbucks fan, do you know your Starbucks personality yet?
http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php
Kaffy - I normally fly into Cinci but have managed to get decent flights into Lexington this time. Which is good, as I have six large suitacases plus hand luggage and will need two cars to get us all home

I didn't know my Starbucks personality but have just done the test. I'm disturbed by the results. So disturbed I might have to go back today and order a Dark Cherry Mocha just to be contrary. Except that I don't like coffee.

Apparently...

Personality type: Hippie

In addition to being a hippie (except that I don't dress like a hippie, it's not nearly sparkly enough), you are a hypochondriac (not true, I'm a mother and don't have time to be a hypochindriac. But believe me, I would be if I could be ) and a health nut (not unless chocolate is a new health food). You secretly think that your insistence on only consuming all-natural products is because you're so intelligent and well-informed; it's actually because you're a sucker (it's actually only a public facade. In private I like Easy Cheese and Taco Bell). You've dabbled in Wicca or other pseudo-religions that attract morons (okay, okay, guilty as charged but in my defence I was born in 1970) and have changed your sexual orientation a few times this year (nope, absolutely not ). You probably live in California . Everyone who drinks Grande Soy Chai Tea Latte should be forced to eat a McDonald's bacon cheeseburger (I will confess to a very occasional - maybe once every two years - McChicken Sandwich...).

Also drinks: Beverages with lots of marketing that says they're herbal and organic (Guilty as charged. That, or plain old hot water).

Can also be found at: Whole Foods (I love Whole Foods!), indoor rock climbing facilities (erm...I think not. Not in my heels anyway)

Originally Posted by indigoblue
Yep, you are absolutely right; sari's and candles do not go well together. Bet she looked lovely all dressed up though. If she ever feels the urge to dress up in a sari when she gets over here, be sure to let me know and I will send you one of mine; I have plenty!
I'm sure that you will have fun studying - I'm thinking of going back to college to study child psychology.
We will be going over to a friends house for Thanksgiving - yay, no cooking
Indigoblue - She did indeed look lovely. I wish I could say that it was a real sari, sadly it was one of my pretty sequinned Monsoon sarongs but I think we did a good job with it. Actually, I was VERY pleased that her supposedly non-denominational school (which actually has an altar in the hall ) put the energy into teaching the children about Diwali. I'm all for education in all religions, not just the one that happens to fit the headteacher's own personal beliefs. That, however, is a soap-box I will refrain from climbing upon. It was a lovely performance though and the children gained a lot from it. As did some of the white middle-class conservative parents. You can tell how I fit in there, can't you?

Aforementioned child isn't well today. She looked peaky yesterday when she came home and is now running a bit of a temperature and complaining of tummy ache. She's not a consummate actress (unlike her elder sister) so it looks like she's staying home today. Meanwhile I REALLY have to get some proper packing and organising done. I rather suspect I'm going to be in chaos when the movers arrive on Monday

Oh, and Octang (if I can be so familiar?) - sorry to disappoint but I'm not a dark haired dusky beauty. Try long red hair, typical English Rose. I know, I know, it just doesn't seem the same, does it?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:19 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon
Oh, and Octang (if I can be so familiar?) - sorry to disappoint but I'm not a dark haired dusky beauty. Try long red hair, typical English Rose. I know, I know, it just doesn't seem the same, does it?
Yes, that is over-familiar. Please refer to me as Mr Frye, as do the others on this site. But I forgive you.

Thank you for posting your pic. You are indeed an English rose. Very beautiful.
Now, if we could just see the legs. Possibly some heels.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:23 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Sometimes Primate Boy.....just sometimes.... (and it may be because I'm getting to be an old fart) it is just so hard to follow your line of thought....
No, no, no. It is very simple, like me. See, I was recently in New York. I've always loved Art Deco. And lesbians. It's as simple as that.

At least I'm not fapping to a Mini Metro.
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/con...8556482~db=all

I have detailed files.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:24 am

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

Yes, that is over-familiar. Please refer to me as Mr Frye, as do the others on this site. But I forgive you.

Thank you for posting your pic. You are indeed an English rose. Very beautiful.
Now, if we could just see the legs. Possibly some heels.
Mr Frye indeed! For that, I might just take to calling you Octy. Or Frye-up. Actually, I like Frye-up

You're a bad boy. Such photographs as you request are reserved for the female of the species, I'm afraid

By the way, what are you doing here at this time of night? Surely in your neck of the woods it's the early hours of the morning? Get some sleep!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:32 am
Peace onion

I have no-one to go to bed and get up early for today. Tonight my friends are the electrons dancing in this 19" box on my desk.
Mazeltov.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:37 am

Ah well, stick around then. I'll keep you company
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:41 am
Peace onion

So kind. Happy Thanksgiving.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:30 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

You're a bad boy. Such photographs as you request are reserved for the female of the species, I'm afraid
I'm a girl.... can I see? *whispers to OF*.... I'll pass 'em on to you.... shhhhh
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by clarissageo
I'm a girl.... can I see? *whispers to OF*.... I'll pass 'em on to you.... shhhhh
Clarissa, sweetie, don't encourage him
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Frye indeed! For that, I might just take to calling you Octy. Or Frye-up. Actually, I like Frye-up

By the way, what are you doing here at this time of night? Surely in your neck of the woods it's the early hours of the morning? Get some sleep!
Fry-up I love it. I think a new nickname is born!

So kind. Happy Thanksgiving.
Originally Posted by clarissageo
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Ugh I'm up too early (dogs). Gues I could start a turkey and have thanksgiving dinner at 10 a.m. or something. Grr
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:37 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Ugh I'm up too early (dogs). Gues I could start a turkey and have thanksgiving dinner at 10 a.m. or something. Grr
I'm up early too - but no dogs to blame (rather some mild insomnia).

Now I know I've actually been through a few of these Thanksgiving thingies already, but really - what's the drill? It's so quiet outside and there seems to be a lot of day ahead of me and not much plan.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
I'm up early too - but no dogs to blame (rather some mild insomnia).

Now I know I've actually been through a few of these Thanksgiving thingies already, but really - what's the drill? It's so quiet outside and there seems to be a lot of day ahead of me and not much plan.
Pretty quiet here too. Damn dogs have gone happily back to sleep. I should poke them.

What's the drill? Well... unless you're the one cooking, lounge around and then stuff yourself senseless. It's pretty much an eating holiday.

Unless you like American football I guess.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:41 pm

I've already 'enjoyed' my Thanksgiving lunch. Leek and potato cup-a-soup. I know how to live

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.