Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Snow Patrol US Tour July & August

Snow Patrol US Tour July & August

Old May 1st 2007, 2:08 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snow Patrol US Tour July & August

For those who might be interested, Snow Patrol are touring again in July.

http://www.snowpatrol.com/

7/17 - Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
7/18 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
7/19 - The Pearl Concert theatre, Las Vegas
7/22 - Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
7/23 - Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
7/30 - Red Rocks, Morrison, CO
8/01 - Zoo Amphitheatre, Oklahoma City, Ok
8/02 - KC Memorial Hall, Kansas City
8/03 - The Lawn @ White River state Park, Indianapolis
8/06 - Freedom Hill Amphitheatre, Sterling Heights, MI
8/07 - Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON

The wife and I saw them in Texas in March and it was ace. Booked tickets for the Oklahoma and Vegas concerts in the hope that the kids might co-operate and we might make it to one of those. I am just about getting over not using my U2 tickets in 2005 'cause my daughter had a sore stomach on the night of the concert.

If anyone's going to the Las Vegas or Oklahoma shows, give us a shout.
Old May 1st 2007, 2:33 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow Patrol US Tour July & August

Originally Posted by DaveC
For those who might be interested, Snow Patrol are touring again in July.

http://www.snowpatrol.com/

7/17 - Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
7/18 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
7/19 - The Pearl Concert theatre, Las Vegas
7/22 - Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
7/23 - Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
7/30 - Red Rocks, Morrison, CO
8/01 - Zoo Amphitheatre, Oklahoma City, Ok
8/02 - KC Memorial Hall, Kansas City
8/03 - The Lawn @ White River state Park, Indianapolis
8/06 - Freedom Hill Amphitheatre, Sterling Heights, MI
8/07 - Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON

The wife and I saw them in Texas in March and it was ace. Booked tickets for the Oklahoma and Vegas concerts in the hope that the kids might co-operate and we might make it to one of those. I am just about getting over not using my U2 tickets in 2005 'cause my daughter had a sore stomach on the night of the concert.

If anyone's going to the Las Vegas or Oklahoma shows, give us a shout.
I love Snow Patrol!!! Shame we might be moved before then. They're not coming overly close to us, dammitall! Have fun at the gigs, you lucky thing!
Old May 1st 2007, 2:44 am
Just Joined

gingermcmillan is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw them in Milwaukee earlier this month, and in Chicago last September. They were brilliant.

I've met the whole band too, but I'm not showing my picture of Gary Lightbody and I due to it apprearing that I have 6 chins in the photo (I swear I only have 1!)
Old May 1st 2007, 3:12 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Pony up!

They're going to record a live album, methinks. And Nate's always wanted to do an arena tour.
Old May 1st 2007, 3:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of them !!!!
Old May 1st 2007, 3:19 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

They are the "snow" part of my snowbunny, though no one had heard of them over here when I started listening.

Their most recent claim to fame is being on the Spidey 3 soundtrack.

I know that they wouldn't want to be, but I wish they were still the little Belfast/Dundee indie band I fell in love with.
Old May 1st 2007, 6:09 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

They are average, now if we were talking about Arcade Fire, the word brilliant might be used. (Conisby hides to avoid a good cyber kicking)
Old May 1st 2007, 11:50 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I know that they wouldn't want to be, but I wish they were still the little Belfast/Dundee indie band I fell in love with.
Ah, so you knew them when they were polar bears? I don't have their early stuff. I had Final Straw but the wife and I really only jumped on the bandwagon after Grey's Anatomy. I know how that goes, so feel free to mock away .
Old May 1st 2007, 12:19 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by DaveC
Ah, so you knew them when they were polar bears? I don't have their early stuff. I had Final Straw but the wife and I really only jumped on the bandwagon after Grey's Anatomy. I know how that goes, so feel free to mock away .
It's okay.... you Grey's Anatomy fans are paying the bills for all this touring. They are still Polar Bears and reindeers but it's hard to forgive Gary kicking Mark out of the band.... even Gary got well pissed after the Brits this year and apologised (in a roundabout way) for kicking him out. You know things are bad when you are so pissed out yer head that Liam Gallagher is trying to stop you making a fool of yourself!

But do yourself a favour and listen to the early stuff. You may hate it since it's not the overproduced pop you're used to hearing, or you may find something great.

Arcade Fire are also good, loads of good music coming out of the UK these days. My teenaged daughter has hung my terrace-style St George's flag on her wall. She's well cool.
Old May 1st 2007, 4:45 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DaveC;4721070]For those who might be interested, Snow Patrol are touring again in July.

Saw 'em at Wembley earlier this year. bloody brilliant.
Old May 1st 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Don't they like the East Coast?
Old May 1st 2007, 5:21 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by nethead
Don't they like the East Coast?
They've played it to death and they're going for an outdoor arena tour.
Old May 1st 2007, 8:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread was about global warming.
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:21 am
Lapine Member

Well the band are rather cute.... you should have heard the comments in the ladies' after the gig.... I told this one woman I was gonna tell what she said, to the band member in question, and she wanted me to give him her phone number so definitely some warming going on there!