Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Rules for Dating Daughters

Wikiposts

Rules for Dating Daughters

Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rules for Dating Daughters

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
My daughter is the kind of girl that.... well, lets just say I pity the boy...
bit of a tomboy is she?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:14 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is the kind of girl that.... well, lets just say I pity the boy...
...is like her mother?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:39 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
I already have it pinned to the fridge.
Is your avatar your daughter?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:40 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Is your avatar your daughter?
Yes, she was 4 months old when I took that picture - she's 6 months old now.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:46 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she was 4 months old when I took that picture - she's 6 months old now.
Your jumping the gun a bit aren't you....

you'll just have to amend the rules as she gets older...
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

bloody fantastic. printed and pasted on the walls of bitch one and bitch two bedroom doors. now i need one that states what they can and cannot do.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:51 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
bit of a tomboy is she?
It depends on the day. Unfortunately, we haven't figured out how to predict her mood... lovey dovey one minute, shreiking terror the next. Things she likes one day, she can't stand the next. Clothes/shoes she likes in the store make her "look dumb" when it's time to put them on for school.... Stubborn doesn't begin to describe her. She and my wife are at each other's throats constantly. She and I get along ok most of the time, I know how to talk to her. Here's a pic of my little darling...
Attached Thumbnails Rules for Dating Daughters-jack1stday07.jpg  
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:52 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

...is like her mother?
Not at all!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:53 am
Last orders please...

It depends on the day. Unfortunately, we haven't figured out how to predict her mood... lovey dovey one minute, shreiking terror the next. Things she likes one day, she can't stand the next. Clothes/shoes she likes in the store make her "look dumb" when it's time to put them on for school.... Stubborn doesn't begin to describe her. She and my wife are at each other's throats constantly. She and I get along ok most of the time, I know how to talk to her. Here's a pic of my little darling...
awww..she's a cutie....but not a happy bunny....
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by Deedee13
bloody fantastic. printed and pasted on the walls of bitch one and bitch two bedroom doors. now i need one that states what they can and cannot do.
Not here much

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Your jumping the gun a bit aren't you....

you'll just have to amend the rules as she gets older...
I call it being prepared.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:55 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeA5RKysQP4

The Declaration of Independence
Think I could tell you that first sentence
But then I’m lost

I can't begin to count the theories
I've had pounded in my head
That I forgot

I don't remember all that Spanish
Or the Gettysburg address
But there is one speech from high school
I'll never forget

(Chorus)
Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Ain’t it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Well now that I’m a father
I’m scared to death one day my daughter
Is gonna find
That teenage boy I used to be
That seems to have just one thing on his mind

She’s growin' up so fast
It won't be long before
I’ll have to put the fear of god into
Some kid at the door

(Chorus)
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Now ain't it son?
Y’all go out and have some fun
Probably be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Now it's all for show
Ain’t nobody gonna get hurt
It’s just a daddy thing
And hey, believe me, man it works

(Chorus)
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Now ain't it son?
Y’all run along and have a little fun
Probably be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Son, now y'all buckle up and have her back by te- let's say about nine...thirty.
Drive safe.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:05 am
Not here much

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
Well now that I’m a father
I’m scared to death one day my daughter
Is gonna find
That teenage boy I used to be
That seems to have just one thing on his mind
This bit sums it up.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:07 am
Last orders please...

I call it being prepared.
can't argue with that...
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:50 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

What a sweetie, I love that picture!!!