Ray

Old Sep 29th 2018, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ray

If you don't post in the Lounge then you might miss Cindyabs post.

Ray passed away yesterday. He was an original poster and a funny and helpful guy.

RIP Ray xx Florida will miss you.

Hugs to Joycee x
Old Sep 29th 2018, 8:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ray

I've known Ray since I first came on BE back in April of 2001. He was the great squirrel hunter and his most infamous photo was of his buttocks while swimming in his pool. Now were they his or an imposters? I don't think he ever clarified it and no one cared.

Rest in Peace, Ray, of Florida fame. Your road was froth with illness and setbacks but you kept your sense of humor.

My heartfelt condolences to his dear and lovely wife, Joyce.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 8:38 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
If you don't post in the Lounge then you might miss Cindyabs post.

Ray passed away yesterday. He was an original poster and a funny and helpful guy.

RIP Ray xx Florida will miss you.

Hugs to Joycee x
Oh good heavens, that’s a surprise. Thanks for posting, Sugarmooma. Ray was a bona fide character. Condolences to Joycee.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

So very sorry to see this. Condolences to his wife and family. He must have forgotten to post it in his Ray's obits thread.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
So very sorry to see this. Condolences to his wife and family. He must have forgotten to post it in his Ray's obits thread.
Rete took care of that. x
Old Sep 29th 2018, 11:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

End of an era, really. RIP
Old Sep 29th 2018, 11:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sad news and a sad day on BE although Ray wouldn't allow that really.

Knew he had serious health struggles but I am still sorta shocked . He's one of those people you think will go on forever. He will certainly be a forever part of BE . Heck. No matter what he will always be a huge part of BE's fabric and family. How could he not.

Ray was a smashing bloke . Wonderful wit and humour and underneath all the gruff he had a heart of complete and utter gold.

Many hugs to Joyce .
Old Sep 29th 2018, 11:33 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the news, had the pleasure of meeting him in my time in the US. I'm seriously gutted that he's gone. He'll live long in my memory we had some great laughs. RIP Ray.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 11:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ray aka as the Grandad of BE.

I also had the pleasure of meeting him and Joycee. I always promised that the next time I was in the Tampa/St Pete’s area I would pop in to see them again. Sadly I never went back to Northern Florida.

RIP you old rogue.

(((HUGS))) to Joycee.
Old Sep 30th 2018, 1:26 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news indeed and a rare BE character who will be very much missed. BE has not been the same since Ray’s health deteriorated and he posted less and less.

Sincere condolences to Joycee and his family.
Old Sep 30th 2018, 2:17 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Ray was a legend indeed. I am in his vicinity - if anyone has details, I would like to try to attend any ceremony. Please PM me.
Old Sep 30th 2018, 2:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Rest in Peace Ray.
For so many years you were a huge part of the spirit of BE; sadly missed ever since you stopped posting.
Hugs to Joyce
xxxx
Old Sep 30th 2018, 6:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Ray, a BE legend.
Old Sep 30th 2018, 12:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my goodness, such sad news! RIP Ray, and condolences to the family.

Rene
Old Oct 1st 2018, 4:47 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

He had many health struggles over the past few years and he often posted about them on facebook. He always kept a huge sense of humor about it thou. He loved his wristwatch collection and often posted about that too. A unique character i will always remember with fondness.
Hugs to Joycee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.