Radio One

Old Nov 29th 2006, 11:14 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio One

I have XM radio in my truck installed by the factory

I think its a bunch of shite.... certainly not giving them anymore money to extend past the initial 3 month trial.... bunch of guff....
Old Nov 29th 2006, 11:44 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bettyboop80
Thats what I was thinking when I was listening to the top 10...westlife and emma buntin were in there as well. These are the kind of things that no-one back home thinks to keep you up to date with lol
F**K this...... I almost subscribed after the first couple of posts, after reading the rest of the posts I dont think I will bother.

Is Take That really back in the charts??????????????? (question is not a wind up)
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:04 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Radio One

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I have XM radio in my truck installed by the factory

I think its a bunch of shite.... certainly not giving them anymore money to extend past the initial 3 month trial.... bunch of guff....
We have XM radio. I quite like it as it has the BBC World Service station 24/7.

Also some other good stations....I like 'Lucy' (plays The Cure, The Smiths etc.) and U-Pop....lots of new British and European bands.

Going slightly O/T, I was listening to the audio channel on British Airways this month and although I'd heard of Lily Allen I hadn't heard her music. I was really impressed - it's a mixture of ska, reggae and pop....a bit girly I suppose as it's about going down the pub, useless boyfriend, a younger brother smoking pot but it was so refreshing to listen to as it was so English.

I bought the CD in Tesco's and all of my girlfriends here in the US like it too Look at the great reviews here on the US Amazon website and you can listen to excerpts of the songs on her CD (I don't know if her CD is in the shops here yet):

http://www.amazon.com/Alright-Still-...e=UTF8&s=music

Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:06 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Lily Allen
I quite like her stuff but she is an annoying little brat and her dad is a complete tool.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:09 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
F**K this...... I almost subscribed after the first couple of posts, after reading the rest of the posts I dont think I will bother.

Is Take That really back in the charts??????????????? (question is not a wind up)

Yes, they are touring the UK.. Only 4 of them though, Robbi Williams didn't want to join the others..
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:42 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Yes, they are touring the UK.. Only 4 of them though, Robbi Williams didn't want to join the others..
Have they started shaving now.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:48 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I quite like her stuff but she is an annoying little brat and her dad is a complete tool.
she looks like and sounds like a chav

(snootily walks off nose pointing at the ceiling)
Old Nov 30th 2006, 3:07 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
she looks like and sounds like a chav

(snootily walks off nose pointing at the ceiling)
I think its fair to say that in her instance the apple didn't fall too far from the tree

Last edited by BigDavyG; Nov 30th 2006 at 3:28 am.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
We have XM radio. I quite like it as it has the BBC World Service station 24/7.

Also some other good stations....I like 'Lucy' (plays The Cure, The Smiths etc.) and U-Pop....lots of new British and European bands.

Going slightly O/T, I was listening to the audio channel on British Airways this month and although I'd heard of Lily Allen I hadn't heard her music. I was really impressed - it's a mixture of ska, reggae and pop....a bit girly I suppose as it's about going down the pub, useless boyfriend, a younger brother smoking pot but it was so refreshing to listen to as it was so English.

I bought the CD in Tesco's and all of my girlfriends here in the US like it too Look at the great reviews here on the US Amazon website and you can listen to excerpts of the songs on her CD (I don't know if her CD is in the shops here yet):

I agree Englishmum, I really like her cd as well...i bought it when i was back in september after hearing one of the songs on the radio. You really can hear her accent when she sings, very english!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

elaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond repute

[Going slightly O/T, I was listening to the audio channel on British Airways this month and although I'd heard of Lily Allen I hadn't heard her music. I was really impressed - it's a mixture of ska, reggae and pop....a bit girly I suppose as it's about going down the pub, useless boyfriend, a younger brother smoking pot but it was so refreshing to listen to as it was so English.

[/QUOTE]

er ... didnt I mention her last August and you all thought she was shite
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388390

I saw her last month in New York, little disappointed as I am a big fan...maybe she was just nervous first time here and all...her album is ffing great !