Radio One

Old Nov 27th 2006, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Radio One

I am sure this has been mentioned before but its new to me, I just got Sirius radio on Friday and have been listening to Radio One ever since, its great....makes me feel like I am back and a lot more 'connected'. It was odd listening to the charts yesterday though, it sounded like 6 years ago before i left...take that, westlife, all saints, emma buntin...whats with all these people getting back together!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio One

Originally Posted by bettyboop80
I am sure this has been mentioned before but its new to me, I just got Sirius radio on Friday and have been listening to Radio One ever since, its great....makes me feel like I am back and a lot more 'connected'. It was odd listening to the charts yesterday though, it sounded like 6 years ago before i left...take that, westlife, all saints, emma buntin...whats with all these people getting back together!
Ummm Internet... http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
cant take that in my car and we arent allowed to stream radio stations at work, uses too much bandwidth apparently
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:16 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

cant take that in my car and we arent allowed to stream radio stations at work, uses too much bandwidth apparently
Are the progs broadcasted with a delay to sync up the time diff or live - also is it the whole channel or just selected shows.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Are the progs broadcasted with a delay to sync up the time diff or live - also is it the whole channel or just selected shows.
its the entire show, news and everything...its time delayed 5 hours so you really get to listen to the morning show in the morning, its great!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 10:55 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

its the entire show, news and everything...its time delayed 5 hours so you really get to listen to the morning show in the morning, its great!
So its the full radio 1 output just delayed by 5 hours - that sounds pretty sweet
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:52 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

All Saints and Take That??
Has the UK fallen into a timewarp?
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:54 am
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Sarah
Have you not heard the new Take That tune - quality - takes me right back it does
Old Nov 28th 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

So its the full radio 1 output just delayed by 5 hours - that sounds pretty sweet
"that spounds pretty sweet"??

"PRETTY SWEET"?????

How f**king old are you? Does your mom know your on her computer before finishing your homework ....Hoody boy!!!

FFS...One mention of Radio 1 and you've gone all "Kevin and Perry"
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:34 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

its time delayed 5 hours so you really get to listen to the morning show in the morning, its great!

Hmmm I am picking up a Sirius tuner for the truck soon, I had hoped it would not be time delayed by 5 hours. Oh well, it's still better than 99% of the shit radio available here even if I do have to put up with Chris Moyles on the way to work.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarah
Thats what I was thinking when I was listening to the top 10...westlife and emma buntin were in there as well. These are the kind of things that no-one back home thinks to keep you up to date with lol
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Have you not heard the new Take That tune - quality - takes me right back it does
Yeah its actually really good. I didnt like take that the first time round, I was a Boyzone girl. But this ones pretty good.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case no one over in the US has heard yet due to the time delay, it is with great sadness to report the passing of D.J Alan 'Fluff' Freeman who passed away today aged 79 yrs. Famous for the saying 'Not alf'.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:04 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
Just in case no one over in the US has heard yet due to the time delay, it is with great sadness to report the passing of D.J Alan 'Fluff' Freeman who passed away today aged 79 yrs. Famous for the saying 'Not alf'.
Oh rotten news! R.I.P. Fluff...
Old Nov 29th 2006, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Andy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond repute

Hey just reading this and thought of all your Sirus potentials,

I decided against Sirus in the end, my solution was to record the radio (as my pc is on 24/7 anyway). I use 'Replay radio' which is kind of like a PVR for radio, it mp3s it, then I chuck it on my IPod then bobs ya uncle... no fee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.