Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Rachael Ray - enough already!

Rachael Ray - enough already!

Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:56 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Rachael Ray - enough already!

Rachael Ray is seriously overexposed right now and I'm sick of the sight of her!

My husband has been watching her '$40 a day meals' for many months (that 'Money, Money, Money' intro to the programme is annoying). I don't see the appeal of seeing her stuffing her face and saying how nice her food tastes..

I was in Barnes & Noble today.....her cookbooks were prominently displayed. She's also on the cover of magazines (including 'Life').

She now has a new daily TV programme - backed by Oprah Winfrey - in fact Oprah is putting an appearance in on her show tomorrow and no I have no idea (nor do I care) which channel it's on. It is being heavily promoted in the media and she is absolutely everywhere!

I had the radio on this morning and Rachael Ray was being interviewed. Tonight I was flicking through the TV channels and there she was again.....being interviewed by Larry King for the whole programme.

I think what really, really irritates me about her is her voice....I can't stand to listen to her in that squeaky voice and her constant grinning like a Cheshire cat!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:58 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rachael Ray - enough already!

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Rachael Ray is seriously overexposed right now and I'm sick of the sight of her!

My husband has been watching her '$40 a day meals' for many months (that 'Money, Money, Money' intro to the programme is annoying). I don't see the appeal of seeing her stuffing her face and saying how nice her food tastes..

I was in Barnes & Noble today.....her cookbooks were prominently displayed. She's also on the cover of magazines (including 'Life').

She now has a new daily TV programme - backed by Oprah Winfrey - in fact Oprah is putting an appearance in on her show tomorrow and no I have no idea (nor do I care) which channel it's on. It is being heavily promoted in the media and she is absolutely everywhere!

I had the radio on this morning and Rachael Ray was being interviewed. Tonight I was flicking through the TV channels and there she was again.....being interviewed by Larry King for the whole programme.

I think what really, really irritates me about her is her voice....I can't stand to listen to her in that squeaky voice and her constant grinning like a Cheshire cat!
Meow
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:00 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

no - i know how you feel, that cheesey false grin really p%$ses me off!! - it makes me want to sort it out with a frying pan!!

Ant
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

some of it weren't bad when she did those 30 min meals, but give me ready steady cook anyday of the week

and those $40 a day, hardly cheap for one phleb ain't it, especially as most people on holiday go with someone, or a family...

but, she's better than that other weird, emril, and sandra lee with her colour co-ordinated kitchen and outfits
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:08 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Oy, leave off Emeril, whom I happen to like

I love Rachel's little giggle
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Oy, leave off Emeril, whom i happen to like

I love Rachel's little giggle

Are you on the vino again?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:19 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

You been over in the European section again?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You been over in the European section again?
I didn't have to go that far.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=93
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:27 am
Account Closed

:d
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:33 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Oy, leave off Emeril, whom I happen to like
but he's a masshole...and just want to slap him when he does that bam stuff...
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:01 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
but he's a masshole...and just want to slap him when he does that bam stuff...
One of my best ever meals was in his restaurant Mmmmm
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:19 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Who gives a toss - her recipes are usually pretty good. Isn't that the point ?

Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:21 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

but, she's better than that other weird, emril, and sandra lee with her colour co-ordinated kitchen and outfits
Anybody else wonder if Sandra Lee's lingerie is colour coordinated too ? I, for one, wouldn't mind finding out.

Sorry, the dirty old man just creeps out sometimes.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of her....
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I hate seeing people eat so it annoys me when she takes a huge bite out of her food and before its even hit her taste buds she's going YUM-MM... I have a magazine interview she's done and she said she doesn't trust quiet people and usually sacks them...charming!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.