Prudish Americans

Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Prudish Americans

Originally Posted by elfman
So you obviously don't have premium cable them. No such censorship on HBO, Showtime, etc.
Yeah - i heard that Showtime is AKA Skintime...

Cant warrent paying the extra... Already paying $130 a month for Comcast...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dh010447

You might be thinking of Cinemax aka Skinemax too.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:00 am
The destruct-a-bunny

weazie will become famous soon enoughweazie will become famous soon enough

and lets not forget it is illegal to sell and buy a ..umm.. female pleasuring device in Texas unless it is sold under the guise of an educational tool to inform people on how to use contraceptives. And its illegal to own 6 of the 'educational tools' full stop. i.e. no ann summers in Texas. :S
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:02 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TruBrit;6240035]
Americans a prudes?

QUOTE]

yep big time ...i'd love to see this lot around me at an ann summers party
things here are pretty restrained ...but they had a sex party for the girls at a local bar a few weeks ago ....it was ladies only ...lots of giggling and buzzing ......
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Fear of breastfeeding/nudity/sex is greater in the US and Britain than Continental Europe. where a more sensible attitude to such matters generally prevails.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:22 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

naked breastfeeding is a must
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
Totally agree with you. It suprised me when we first came here, but I'm used to it now. Trying to get my daughter and son to be more *european* though is a struggle.
You're trying to get your son and daughter to walk around naked.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:46 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

What does your $130 cover?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:00 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

I wish the guy at the gym this morning who decided to do naked stretches behind me while I was shaving had been a bit more prudish. Following that he decided to strike up a conversation with me. He's never been there before and the regulars all thought he was a bit of a freak, working out in tight trousers (baseball? football?), a sleeveless shirt and work boots.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

This type of post makes me laugh because it must be a North American Continent thing. The Quebec provinces allow nudity and sexually explicit content on their channels while it has been deemed that it cannot be made available in the other provinces because they are not French and cannot handle such matters.

As for the US, it is how you were raised, IMHO. I've been in several naturalist camps over the years and have no problem with nudity.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
What does your $130 cover?
That was last months bill...

TV, Internet, Phone and the wifes telephone calls to her sister and mother...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

oc-bound is on a distinguished road

I was all ready to sue after Janet Jackson had her wardrobe malfunction...

I personally keep my nipples covered all times with sticking plasters lest I catch site of stray areola...

Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I've been in several naturalist camps over the years and have no problem with nudity.
Neither did the other nature lovers...til you showed up.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Neither did the other nature lovers...til you showed up.

So true ... perfection made them hide in the shadows
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
So true ... perfection made them hide in the shadows
Are tits supposed to be tucked into panties then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.