Progress

Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:32 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Progress

I am mucho happy with myself

After a 45 min convo with the lovely woman who came and cleaned my apartment (and me trying to explain to her what the kettle was for,,,,) I made the brave move of leaving and going shopping - i am pleased to say I neither got run over OR lost, and had a thouroghly good time wandering around walmart without the hubby moaning!!!! Went to borders and had a coffee and did some people watching which was quite amusing - even spoke to a few people *shock horror*!!!!

Thank you all for your encouragement - I feel so much better now I have actually done it!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:44 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Progress

There'll be no stopping you now!!! You go girl
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mellybrown

After a 45 min convo with the lovely woman who came and cleaned my apartment (and me trying to explain to her what the kettle was for,,,,) I made the brave move of leaving and going shopping - i am pleased to say I neither got run over OR lost, and had a thouroghly good time wandering around walmart without the hubby moaning!!!! Went to borders and had a coffee and did some people watching which was quite amusing - even spoke to a few people *shock horror*!!!!

Thank you all for your encouragement - I feel so much better now I have actually done it!!
Woo-hoo.

Might be an opportunity to keep a little journal/personal blog - you could have the makings of a nice little chicklit down the track
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:51 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! I like your spirit. I love the fact that you are going out and exploring and not hiding away. Good for you!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

You go girl. It is what you make it and all that
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:10 pm
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

You started off at Wal-Mart? Good for you - definitely in at the deep end.

when I first went to Wal-Mart, I honestly thought I'd walked into that Mike Judge movie Idiocracy.

Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

So happy to hear this, I was getting the same feeling I had with my kids on their first day at school! I wanted so much to be there to help them but knew it was something they would have to do on their own.

One of my son's friends married an english girl he met online, it took her months to start going out on her own. See how well you are doing!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

If it makes you feel any better the first time I ventured into down town Fort Worth (after being here two days) on my own I called hubby crying confessing that I had lost his precious car. Forgot where the hell I had parked the bloody thing and lost the ticket into the bargain.
A buddy from work drove him down town and found me and number one sun roasting our asses off and me crying like a baby.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:26 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Now, you need to know that the two fingers of scorn don't mean anything here, you need to learn "the finger", a single finger salute for when you are upset with someone.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:34 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

There you go!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Good lass, but try Target next -- miles better than Wally World!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:13 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

You sound so sweet, bless...

Exploring in fun! Enjoy..
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

when I first went to Wal-Mart, I honestly thought I'd walked into that Mike Judge movie Idiocracy.
The Greatist movie ever ... right behind Caddyshack
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
If it makes you feel any better the first time I ventured into down town Fort Worth (after being here two days) on my own I called hubby crying confessing that I had lost his precious car. Forgot where the hell I had parked the bloody thing and lost the ticket into the bargain.
A buddy from work drove him down town and found me and number one sun roasting our asses off and me crying like a baby.
O TM - poor you! Of course, completely normal!

Good thing that you had hubby's phone number with you (or remembered the name of his work), or it could've been a real pain
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:59 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

you sound like me 7 years ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.