Reload this Page >

A Plethora of Poor Financial Advisors

Wikiposts

A Plethora of Poor Financial Advisors

Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:40 pm
Banned

saudivisa is on a distinguished road
Default A Plethora of Poor Financial Advisors

My wife has been seeking financial advice and she seems to have met so many. However, there seems to be so many of them that were relative failures in the Uk and have reinvented themselves here as wizards and doing a sterling job of loosing money.

The same tired old marketing amateurs employ, poo pooing the oppoisition and staying well clear of actually stating real successes.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Plethora of Poor Financial Advisors

out of order and you know it, post reported.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by saudivisa
My wife has been seeking financial advice and she seems to have met so many. However, there seems to be so many of them that were relative failures in the Uk and have reinvented themselves here as wizards and doing a sterling job of loosing money.

The same tired old marketing amateurs employ, poo pooing the oppoisition and staying well clear of actually stating real successes.
What do you do and what did you do in the UK then?
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:45 pm
Banned

out of order and you know it, post reported.
Excuse me? What exactly is out of order?

My wife has been receiving poor financial advice and there seem to be a large number of poor advisors here? Is that not true? And what skin do you have in the game? Ive no idea who you are!
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
What do you do and what did you do in the UK then?
In the UK my wife was able to seek advice in a regulated environment.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:47 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudivisa
Excuse me? What exactly is out of order?

My wife has been receiving poor financial advice and there seem to be a large number of poor advisors here? Is that not true? And what skin do you have in the game? Ive no idea who you are!
you have been having a go at Meow in the other thread, you know she is a Financial Advisor and now you are trying to cause more trouble.