The Pleasant Thread

Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:44 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Pleasant Thread

I just thought with all the shennanigans lately -snide remarks, personal attacks and darn right nasty comments, it is time to be nice peeps!

SAY SOMETHING GOOD PLEASE!!!

I'd like to start by saying you're looking very attractive today
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:54 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pleasant Thread

Originally Posted by JEM3110
I just thought with all the shennanigans lately -snide remarks, personal attacks and darn right nasty comments, it is time to be nice peeps!

I'd like to start by saying you're looking very attractive today
And I would love to have a bite of that delicious Bacon butty in your avatar
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:57 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

fluffy f**king bunny rabbits
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:59 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
fluffy f**king bunny rabbits
f***ing like bunny rabbits
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to start by saying you're looking very attractive today [/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'd like to say that what you're wearing really matches the color of your eyes....so fetching !
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:14 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I like my mother-in-law
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:14 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
I like my mother-in-law
Here you can have my gun.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:31 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ugacrew;6557108]Here you can have my gun. [/QUOTE

Corn syrup....mmmm, lovely.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:32 pm
Riding on silver wings

Originally Posted by jumping doris
Corn syrup....mmmm, lovely.
Just sharing the love. I could have charged him for it. BTW, your ass is looking exceptional today. Pilates? Yoga?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by ugacrew
lucky bunnies!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Something like this .............

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Something like this .............

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps
Cheers Ray thanks! Hope that made you feel better- what a sad man you are
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Ray thanks! Hope that made you feel better- what a sad man you are
Its a gift .....
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Go on then, you've twisted my arm...
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Its a gift .....
Well, this thread is clearly dead so, later taters. I'll leave you to play with your pretend friends. I'm out of here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.