Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Philipino data and singles

Philipino data and singles

Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Philipino data and singles

Lars and the Real Girl was actually a really interesting film.

Haven't seen Birthday Girl as I have a(prob irrational) dislike of Nicole Kidman, but I'll give it a go based on your recommendation duroving
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Originally Posted by islandergirl

Haven't seen Birthday Girl as I have a(prob irrational) dislike of Nicole Kidman, but I'll give it a go based on your recommendation duroving
Yes, I really liked it too.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:41 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandergirl

I'm not a huge fan of hers either, but she was pretty good in this movie and Ben Chaplin was pretty funny.

Lars and the Real Girl was a hoot, and actually quite heart-warming.

I never worked up the courage to take my mail order bride out in public. No wonder she felt deflated.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:05 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

I see HIFX Australia up the top with a photo of Uluru and a removal company down the bottom.

Maybe "it" is picking up what we have been talking about, I notice gmail does that too.....

Sooooo DR where have you been surfing lately, hhhmmmmmm??
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:11 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
I see HIFX Australia up the top with a photo of Uluru and a removal company down the bottom.

Maybe "it" is picking up what we have been talking about, I notice gmail does that too.....

Sooooo DR where have you been surfing lately, hhhmmmmmm??
Errr, Tractors and Trailers? Trainspotters' World? Maybe Birdwatchers Anonymous?

Hand on heart, I can honestly say I have never been on any kind of Philipino/Philipina site, so that can't be it - though I have heard about how tracker/spyware pulls up sites that are linked to where you have "been" on the net. Pretty scary really as it makes you wonder what else it picks up.

I have pretty good spyware detection software as I store a fair bit of confidential research data on my laptop (all encrypted, of course).
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:14 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Errr, Tractors and Trailers? Trainspotters' World? Maybe Birdwatchers Anonymous?

Hand on heart, I can honestly say I have never been on any kind of Philipino/Philipina site, so that can't be it - though I have heard about how tracker/spyware pulls up sites that are linked to where you have "been" on the net. Pretty scary really as it makes you wonder what else it picks up.

I have pretty good spyware detection software as I store a fair bit of confidential research data on my laptop (all encrypted, of course).
A likely story!!!

How weird is this, AMERICAN express just came up at the bottom and I had just been posting about AMERICAN health care.....oooohhhh spooky!!!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dunroving
Any particular reason why this advert always appears to the right of the screen when I come into the MBTTUK Forum? Are they trying to sell us something they think we want? Don't they know we're the blue hair and blue pill brigade?

[Sorry, spelled "dating" wrong in the title. I have statistics on the brain]
I cannot see this, wish I could. Do you need to adjust the security levels for your Internet browser? Usually under Internet Options.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

aviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to allaviva is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnh009
I cannot see this, wish I could. Do you need to adjust the security levels for your Internet browser? Usually under Internet Options.
It's not always there. Right now I can't see it, but I did 15 mins ago. WTF
Old Jan 21st 2011, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Yes it does, it can be quite comical.
Originally Posted by aviva
It's not always there. Right now I can't see it, but I did 15 mins ago. WTF
Back for me, if anyone's keeping score
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:52 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody annoying, hot Asian singles, Russian brides etc... why can't they advertise useful products like the Stannah Stairlift, metamucil, etc?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I have firefox with ad block I don't see anything
I'm happy to be the same...although sometimes I feel like I'm missing out.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:23 am
Home Sweet Home

I had Zoosk before with hot new singles!!

AND the pics were all of women LOL!!