Pet Peeves?

Old Nov 20th 2011, 6:59 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I do the same for my grandmother. Now that my aunt has passed away, and my grandmother's insistence on staying in her own home, 200 miles away, I'm the only relative that's left to do her bills. She has a friend, thankfully, that can help read whatever mail she receives (my grandmother is 96 and has macular degeneration) But I'm thankful that I have access to her bank account online and we've set up most of her bills to be paid online.

As a side note, she takes her debit card to the stores and uses it and remembers her pin number. She's pretty sharp for 96!
As is my Mom, a youngster at 85 and 3/4 (as she corrected her cardiologist this week, - he labeled her 85 and 1/2). I would love to get her a computer, but she gets flubbed up trying to handle her cell phone.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:08 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
But sometimes, it's just fun to take the piss and be mean, than take the "holier than thou" attitude.

Oh, and while having a peeve at stupid people....the knob head who broke into the mall complex the other day and tried to kick in the door at the missus bank....set off the alarm.

Now means before she can open the branch, I've got to do a drive by of the back door, which is a miles detour to get around the lot because it's right on the very end, of a one way side road.

Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible to explain the concept of "taking the piss" to some people.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:11 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
You wouldn't happen to be a late 40s, early 50s redneck would you?
I'm not sure that we'd notice the difference.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:12 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I keep writing posts that get overlooked. That's a little peeve.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Be sure to find your sense of humour, and learn to recognise irony, before you do so, Dorothy. The joke was specifically aimed at Robin, who makes no secret of being older.. hence the "" emoticon.

I'd made no mention of age in my original post, but to clarify, the person in question was a late 40's/early 50's, redneck. Ok?
I take offense at that, 45 is not "late" forties.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie
I take offense at that, 45 is not "late" forties.
Sorry, I didn't realise it was you. You must have been dressed in drag. Still, I particularly liked the camo teeshirt, nice touch.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible to explain the concept of "taking the piss" to some people.
As is bullying.... Ah but we try, don't we.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure that we'd notice the difference.
Thankfully you don't know me..
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:42 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Everyones going to ignore this post arn't they. Meanies.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:45 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Everyones going to ignore this post arn't they. Meanies.
You are sooooooo right. I should never have said anything. How the mind works is incredible ans is indeed obtuse.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Did somebody say something?
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:49 pm

Did somebody say something?
Not to you. That's for sure!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:51 pm
WTF?

Not to you. That's for sure!
Oh, come on, gizza kiss.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:56 pm

Oh, come on, gizza kiss.
Not on your Nellie.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 8:09 pm

How could we overlook your posts, Lorna?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.