British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Pet Peeves? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/pet-peeves-733083/)

Nutek Apr 2nd 2019 5:28 pm

Re: Pet Peeves?

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBA RKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK
BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBA RKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

:p

Hotscot Apr 2nd 2019 5:31 pm

Thanks Steerpike..those are quite impressive URL's...

(Regarding the sound of trains running through town at night...I love that. Childhood memories I suppose..)

zzrmark May 8th 2019 1:52 am

Low profile toilets. I can't be the only bloke on the continent whose junk occasionally gets dipped in the toilet water when sitting down, not pleasant! Second bathroom bogs seem to be the usual offenders. What is it with modern bathroom fixtures that are designed to look aesthetically pleasing but are absolutely effing useless practically. Stupidly small sinks and auto taps that run for half a millisecond before needing reactivating also spring to mind but nothing tops wet cock and balls. :thumbdown:

mrken30 May 8th 2019 2:29 am

Originally Posted by zzrmark (Post 12680717)
Low profile toilets. I can't be the only bloke on the continent whose junk occasionally gets dipped in the toilet water when sitting down, not pleasant! Second bathroom bogs seem to be the usual offenders. What is it with modern bathroom fixtures that are designed to look aesthetically pleasing but are absolutely effing useless practically. Stupidly small sinks and auto taps that run for half a millisecond before needing reactivating also spring to mind but nothing tops wet cock and balls. :thumbdown:

And auto flushing toilets that flush as soon as you sit down, then reflush at the slightest movement

SultanOfSwing May 8th 2019 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by mrken30 (Post 12680725)
And auto flushing toilets that flush as soon as you sit down, then reflush at the slightest movement

Watch out for Poseidon's kiss.

dj6372 May 11th 2019 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by zzrmark (Post 12680717)

With all due respect Mr ZZ, I think you may be suffering from old man scrotum, where you multiply your age by 2 every year and that's how much longer your scrotum is!!

But I will add one whinge in regard to sinks, those stupid modern ones sloped towards you................. you turn the tap and the water instantly shoots up the incline into your crotch!!

zzrmark May 11th 2019 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by dj6372 (Post 12682562)
With all due respect Mr ZZ, I think you may be suffering from old man scrotum, where you multiply your age by 2 every year and that's how much longer your scrotum is!!

But I will add one whinge in regard to sinks, those stupid modern ones sloped towards you................. you turn the tap and the water instantly shoots up the incline into your crotch!!

Or high water pressure does the same.
I might be middle aged but they aren't down around my knees .... yet ... and my John Thomas certainly hasn't been getting any larger, can I expect it to? :fingerscrossed:

lizzyq May 11th 2019 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by mrken30 (Post 12680725)

Ah yes, the delightful, cold, underbody wash......

dj6372 May 12th 2019 12:08 am

Originally Posted by zzrmark (Post 12682588)
Or high water pressure does the same.
I might be middle aged but they aren't down around my knees .... yet ... and my John Thomas certainly hasn't been getting any larger, can I expect it to? :fingerscrossed:

I mentioned only scrotum i'm afraid!!

zzrmark May 12th 2019 11:50 am

Originally Posted by dj6372 (Post 12682624)
I mentioned only scrotum i'm afraid!!

My original post referred to the whole nine yards! :rofl:

lizzyq May 12th 2019 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by zzrmark (Post 12682729)

NINE YARDS!!!!! 😲

scrubbedexpat097 May 13th 2019 12:53 am

Originally Posted by zzrmark (Post 12682729)

Originally Posted by lizzyq (Post 12682912)
NINE YARDS!!!!! 😲

I think you need to contact the Guinness Book of World Records :tape:

Nutek May 13th 2019 11:05 am

Originally Posted by lizzyq (Post 12682912)
NINE YARDS!!!!! 😲

That's 9 millimeters in the new money.

zzrmark May 14th 2019 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Nutek (Post 12683085)
That's 9 millimeters in the new money.

Big gun fan? ;)