Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:43 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Oh... you're one of those people that thing that Elvis is dead?
Sparkling return to form, there
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:44 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Most of the time I just take the crossword in, so I don't have to even worry about being made to have to answer the phone when on the throne.

My son calls me from the bog all the time when he gets home from school, to let me know he got in OK. I'll hear the echoey bathroom acoustics and invariably he's always having a crap. Why he can't wait until he's done is beyond me
Probably because you're on his case about doing it as soon as he gets home. Anyway, you know what kids are like.. if they don't do things in a routine, then they forget. I just hope you sanitize the phone as soon as you get home. Eugh.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:45 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because you're on his case about doing it as soon as he gets home. Anyway, you know what kids are like.. if they don't do things in a routine, then they forget. I just hope you sanitize the phone as soon as you get home. Eugh.
I suppose that's the one good thing about knowing he's used it before he wipes his arse
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose that's the one good thing about knowing he's used it before he wipes his arse
Is all of this really necessary for us to know?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:47 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I don't thing so, I gno so.
Sparkling return to form, there
Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. I'll just bugger off and do some work then, shall I?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:48 pm

You hope.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. I'll just bugger off and do some work then, shall I?
I thing that is a good idea, sir.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:49 pm
I have a comma problem

He washes his hands, it's not as bad as it sounds

Why would you do that? Some form of self punishment or something?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:49 pm

You don't really need confirmation of your own correct thought, do you?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:51 pm

He washes his hands, it's not as bad as it sounds

Why would you do that? Some form of self punishment or something?
Why not indulge in work as some sort of self-punishment? Afterall, I come on here often enough, don't I? There's nothing like a bit of variety.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:54 pm
I have a comma problem

Why not indulge in work as some sort of self-punishment? Afterall, I come on here often enough, don't I? There's nothing like a bit of variety.
I don't know. I just push papers around all day and enter numbers into quickbooks, so even though it's obviously epoch-making stuff, I find it hard to get excited about the variety it may or may not bring
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:01 pm

I don't know. I just push papers around all day and enter numbers into quickbooks, so even though it's obviously epoch-making stuff, I find it hard to get excited about the variety it may or may not bring
You forgot to mention the boss you have to endure, the crap you have to take, and the coffee rounds you have to do. That's a variety.

PS There's the crappy toilets with no paper, or a blockage, too.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:05 pm

I thing that is a good idea, sir.
Hmm, and you.. well, you've obviously over indulged in your coffee ration this morning. What happened, did you get up early and watch "how to have fun with one typo for the rest of the day", on the early morning news?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:05 pm
I have a comma problem

You forgot to mention the boss you have to endure, the crap you have to take, and the coffee rounds you have to do. That's a variety.

PS There's the crappy toilets with no paper, or a blockage, too.
Coffee rounds? I don't do those. I don't drink coffee so I couldn't give two shits if someone else runs out or the pot gets empty ...
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:11 pm
WTF?

Hmm, and you.. well, you've obviously over indulged in your coffee ration this morning. What happened, did you get up early and watch "how to have fun with one typo for the rest of the day", on the early morning news?
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. I AM FINE. IT'S NOT ME IT'S YOU.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.